Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 05-03-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
2007 Zetec Chic
Starter Motor

Smile Modify 2007 Focus Zetec

Im looking for ideas on how i can modify my Brand new Zetec...?? Any ideas? I was thinking of putting a turbo and mock up a xr5 look alike...

Any ideas and helpful suggestions... I live in melbourne so i need someone local to work on it

2007 Zetec Chic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
RJO89
EuroFordClub

Drop a turbo in it? Why not buy an XR5??
Check out www.european-parts.net. They have an awesome selection of things to jazz up your car. And there's a lot of things you can put on it to make it look better than an XR5.

I reckon:
a) Rims
b) Cold air intake
c) Body kit + Lowering springs
d) Twin cat-backs
e) Headlights/Tailights

And maybe a bit later on hire BlackLS to do your dash and console lights for you ;) (see link - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...4&page=1&pp=25)

Far from stock... --- SOLD :

Now riding a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R :
RJO89 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2008, 03:43 PM   #3
zetec
Zoom Zoom

If you want to Turbo, sell the Zetec and buy an XR5 2nd hand. End of story. It's far cheaper and way better than any Zetec turbo.

Otherwise, the above post is a great one for some sensible mods without incurring too much cost.
Old 13-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
Penko

Hey mate

would def not turbo it. most probably it would end up mor expensive than an XR5

if you want any ideas of mods look at my signiture. thats what ive done

cheers

Ford Focus LX
Xforce 4-1 Extractors, Xforce 2.5" Exhaust, K&N Performance Cold Air Intake, Pedders Sports Ryder Suspension All Round, 18" Zanetti Wheels, Sony 800 Watt Amp + Pioneer 6/9 + 12" MTX Sub
Penko is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post