Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-10-2011, 11:34 PM   #1
fat4D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default what Ive take from this week, Dont wait until its to late

in light of what happened tonite in the GP, earlier in the week in indy. Also on a personal level the lose of my grandfather who i kept putting off visiting and its now to late, also the personal struggles of other forum members in the past week. I have learnt one thing and thought i would share with all of you what i have been hit hard with. Dont take the people who matter for granted.

To give a bit of a back story to my personal story last Thursday my family lost my mothers father. Who i have only known for the last 6 years as my mothers parents split while she was young and was not aloud contact an was told many horrible lies. Long story short when she made contact she found out he was the nicest person you could imagine and to me a man to look up 2, what im trying to say is if you have a family member who you put off visiting, pick up the phone organise that visit. Ive lost that chance you might still have it. And most of all never leave for work or what ever with out letting those people you love know how you feel, you never know when it'll be to late.

Pick up that phone and make that call, walk into the next room and tell those people dear to you that you love them, and never leave without saying i love you doesnt matter how bad the fight might have been its the first step to making it right. You never know when its to late.

Kyle