Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 07-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
KELDO_XR8

Default scum....

Its true, only stupid people are breeding...

Girlfriend and i bought our first house late last year, in Clifton springs. Nice quiet part of town, beach down the end of the street etc etc, real nice. Anyway we finally got round to having a bit of a housewarming. had probably 20 or so mates around havin an awesome night.

Then about midnight i walked outside to find 3 blokes walkin in my yard, ИИИИed as. Asked them nicely three times to leave, they were just being smartasses, anyway they finally got back into their car, a 84-85 white corolla and peeled off nearly slamming into each side of the road. Me n a few mates waited out the front for about 5mins to see if they were coming back, didnt look like so we turned back inside. Then we see em walkin back up the street yellin, abusin all hell out of us, but then the real trouble started, about 3 cars pulled up, out of nowhere even a VS ute with about 6 blokes in the back. All of a sudden ive got about 25 ИИИИed teenagers, brandishing bats, poles u name it. on my front lawn. Did the first thing anyone would do. called the coppers.

These scumbags started yellin out everything under the sun, threw empties at our fence said how they were gonna come smash the living daylights out of us, then more cars pulled up. it was turning into a nightmare. I dont know what happened, but all of a sudden they began leaving. sure enough about 5 mins later the cops rock up. 40 mins AFTER we called them.

It was supposed to be a fun night. turned into one of the worst. I just dont get it. DO these kids parents know what they're doing? do they care? we were about 5mins from having a stampede of drunken morons turning my house upside down.

40mins it took the copers, 40. its shocking.

KELDO_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Should have mentioned sounded like shots fired... That'd get em there real quick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ay, I know. Society's turning in to ИИИИ eh? Teenager's/young adults mainly think they can do whatever the hell they want these days, and the scary thing is, they can do it, and get away with it.

It's total lack of respect for other human beings.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
LUXO_8
windsor user

DAMN dude, that sucks.... what exactly were they out to proove???...
glad yo hear nothing happened though...
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #5
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

Should have told them there was a child at risk as well.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:37 PM   #6
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

..... or said when they drove off they were doing 52 in a 50 zone.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:38 PM   #7
347_XR8
Slide Baby Slide

Damn thats not good to hear at all Keldo. I hope all goes well in getting everything back to the way it was and should be. Do you have any idea why they came? Old tenants maybe?
But that is shocking to hear that it took 40 minutes for the coppers. If they didn't rock up in 10 i would have just kept calling them

Mr Super Skid-Man
347_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Seems like there is a reasonable price to be paid for living in a big city these days - putting up with this kind of ИИИИ.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #9
FordFan86
meow

That is really shocking.... last party I was at, we had a few crashers rock up, me being the biggest generally gets singled out. There's something in the mentality of a drunk that makes him think he can take on the tallest guy at a party? Anyway... the cops where called and they arrived pretty quick, some stupid kid had threatened to run thru the house and stab one of the other guys.... some people have no idea..
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 07:14 PM   #10
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey_XF
Damn thats not good to hear at all Keldo. I hope all goes well in getting everything back to the way it was and should be. Do you have any idea why they came? Old tenants maybe?
But that is shocking to hear that it took 40 minutes for the coppers. If they didn't rock up in 10 i would have just kept calling them
Nope, kids are just like that nowadays. Think they rule the world, and generally their parents don't give a stuff (or don't care enough to know)..

Trust me, i'm apart of this generation, lol. One of my *old* friends used to go swimming in strangers backyard pools with a whole group of mates, when the owner came out, all they did was threaten him with home made weapons (ie clubs etc) until the cops came, then they'd drive off.
Like I said before, people don't have respect for others anymore..
Old 07-02-2006, 07:26 PM   #11
FordFan86
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinfresh
Nope, kids are just like that nowadays. Think they rule the world, and generally their parents don't give a stuff (or don't care enough to know)..

Trust me, i'm apart of this generation, lol. One of my *old* friends used to go swimming in strangers backyard pools with a whole group of mates, when the owner came out, all they did was threaten him with home made weapons (ie clubs etc) until the cops came, then they'd drive off.
Like I said before, people don't have respect for others anymore..
Actually, they don't think they own the world. They know they own the world, the government has given them way to many rights and taken those of the parents away.
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 07:41 PM   #12
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

Damn Keldo, i thought Clifton Springs was a better area than that!
:dj: : :jab: : :
Keep an eye out for the Rapid, i visit family there quite often.
rapidxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #13
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordFan86
Actually, they don't think they own the world. They know they own the world, the government has given them way to many rights and taken those of the parents away.
Yeah, when you think about it like that, it's true. Like I said before... 90% of the time there's nothing the victim can do about it.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:05 PM   #14
Hunter
Ex EL Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb_5litre
..... or said when they drove off they were doing 52 in a 50 zone.
Haha for that they'd send the bloody tactical response people. Haha.

But yeah what's with these deadИИИИ morons getting about nowadays? Maybe we should start selling them Skyrines with dodgy tyres and let the whole thing work itself out :evil3:
Old 07-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #15
xbcool
dazed&confused

scum bags like these have too many rights and not enough responsabilty
its time the government made these dirt bags accountable for their actions
we had a simaler event happen in our neighbourhood a local got bashed (mid 50s
)for no reason police said sorry nothing can be done as the offender was only 16 years old
xbcool is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:14 PM   #16
aimzes
...fairly odd

40 freakin mins? dead set thats a joke.
Old 07-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #17
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Mate if I called the cops with a bunch of yobbo teenagers in the front yard and they weren't there in 10 minutes I'd be on the blower to 000 screaming about how I think I saw a shottie. 40 minutes? Bugger that for a joke!
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:23 PM   #18
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Now we know why d**k head polititions want more speed camera's. Then they can spout how they're making our steets safe with all these new police. Some poor sod has to pay for them, should come out of their super anuation I reckon!!
Outbackjack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #19
ten[A]cio[U]s
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ive been in a few situations like that and being 18 everyone blames you.. But i have always been in your situation where somehow it gets out of control but if i had said this everyone would be thinking "He wouldnt of just asked them to leave.. he woulda been a smartass.."

Like last year at the State of Origin, me and a few mates were playing cards and having a few drinks after the game. Then about 11:30/12:00 we hear a massive crash at the door. At first we thought it was just a cat jumping on the screen door but then we heared some noises. So we all went outside to see what was going on and as we walked out we saw broken glass everywhere and saw a lad down the road. So one of my mates went up and asked him why he threw it (and that was it he didnt say anything or be violent) then were on the street and all of a sudden lads are running out of bushes and up from cars with baseball bats and sticks trying to flog us. My mate that went up to the lad had a gun (dunno if real) pointed at him and was smacked around so we all ИИИИ bolted inside and locked then door. After that the guys ran around the house and they were banging on windows and trying to get in.
We rung the police and told them and they were there straight away (because we mentioned the gun) and they were saying that we probably provoked these boys some how and that my mate must of been talking trash to this guy.

Im not saying that you made these kids do this in any way, but if i was in your position people would be blaming me for it.. I know its kind of off topic but that was just my thoughts when i read you post.
ten[A]cio[U]s is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #20
EvilChief
Boost Addict

when u call the cops, say that u suspect that they have weapons of some kind and they will be there in time, trust me!
LN65 Hilux Turbo - sold
EL31 Corolla Turbo - sold
Ford AU Ute Turbo - sold
Ford AU XR8 Sedan - 5.4l V8 Turbo (in the build)
Ford BA XR6T Ute - daily driver
Ford FG XR6T Sedan - cruiser

do you see a general trend? I DO

Can't live with it, can't live without it!
EvilChief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #21
XRQTOR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELDO_XR8
Did the first thing anyone would do. called the coppers.
Hmmm that's were you calmly walk back inside grab the .32 and go ask them politley to leave as you fire 6 or 7 rounds right over there heads. 2 things will happen, they'll never ever come back near your house and i mean ever. 2nd is the copper's will be there in minutes, they were drunk and some kid threw cracker's amoungest them and they all ran like hell.
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #22
NC 5ltr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Maybe it would be better if you didnt say anything just sit out the front with a few mates just watching them pysching them out....................or just call the cops lol

QUOTE What makes you think I'm going to park behind a VE? I don't even attend the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras! QUOTE
NC 5ltr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #23
XAGSV8
Member 178

Had this problem a few years ago at a party. About 50 people of a different race (the reason I say this is because cops around here are scarred of them) gate crashed the party trying to pick fights with anybody that looked at them and trashing the house. We called the cops about 5 times and still nobody turned up for about an hour. All it took was a friend who turned up who knew a cop and once he called them they were around in about two minutes.

1963 Morris Mini

1999 NU Fairlane Ghia
XAGSV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #24
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

what gets me is if something had happened and one of these scum was accidently thrown through a plate glass window or 7 they would be crying on the TV about being treated badly and misunderstood.

Personally, I couldnt give a crap if that sort of low life live or die.. seriously, if someone threw one of them infront of a train I wouldnt lose a wink of sleep. Seen it all too many times, just dont care about them or their "misguided problems" any more.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #25
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

That is just unreal...unfortunately its only going to get worse...if we don't do something about...wether that be legal or illegal....remember these words...'walk softly and carry a bloody big stick'

Also remember if you are licenced to carry a firearm don't pull it out unless you are prepared to use it...as for replica weapons they're only good for robberies.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:41 PM   #26
16wantsI6
iRegular crossmember

mate i was at a party and a bloke did a burnout down the road. the cops were there in 2 minutes, had it been something like a fight it would of been half 'n' hour. they are magnetised to cars.

5 spd manual
2 1/2" manta S/S exhaust
After market alpine/soundstream stereo

18" tyhpoons
superlows waiting to go in....
spoilerless
16wantsI6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2006, 01:47 AM   #27
42.57lb
Is tuna chicken or fish?

Seriously people should be sterilized. You should require a licence to have kids, and you should have ot prove that you are capable. I'm sorry to all those responsible parents but that's how I feel, i mean I've ИИИИИИИИИ 22 and I am ashamed at the way people my age and younger treat the rest of society. There is a severe lack of integrity, honesty and honour with the youth (I sound like I'm old school huh), It's a joke. Also the idea of a fair fight has gone out the window as well, one guy picks you, then all his 25 mates bring out steel bars while he runs away like the true definition of a coward while they beat seven shades of sh1t outta you. Bring on National service, stop giving out bullsh1t warnings to young crims, stick them in jail so they can get ИИИИ raped and feel what it's like to be intimidated themselves.

No, I am not a fascist, just sick and tired of my age group being tarnished because there are no laws for little f*****g c***s that haven't been brought up right.

It's not the fault of video games, it's not the fault of T.V, plain and simple it's apathy from society and a "well it's only stealing/fighting/doing the wrong thing, he's only young.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLИИИИИ"
42.57lb is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-02-2006, 02:12 AM   #28
PapaG
Stock BA atm

Keldo, did you ring 000. I sure would've straight away.
I'm with 42.57lbs, throw them in jail with some big m***er f***er.
James
Old 08-02-2006, 02:45 AM   #29
FG8PSI

40min thats normal for the police i live in Portarlington which is next to clifton springs at night the only cop shop that is open is the Ocean Grove one which has only one patrol car to do the surrounding areas, which means the cops have to come from Grove or Geelong.

But that suxs rying to have good time and dickheads like that stuff it up, and round this time of the year theres lots of hoilday makers who cause problems too.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:07 AM   #30
THORNSPAWN
In the Forced 'lane

I'm in Clifton Springs also and often see various little sh1ts walking around on my way home (early morning 1-3am). Like EL Ghia said the nearest cops at night are at least 30mins away. You need to get a heap of numbers of people in the area you can call when the scum start calling people.
Sounds like a job for the AFF Lynch Mob(tm)
THORNSPAWN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post