Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
TimSBR04
Starter Motor

Talking New Song about Skaife's Financial Woes

G'Day Punters,

After 4 years in the wilderness I've just recorded a new song, this time it's about Skaife and his financial dramas. I've posted it on my band's website, just go to www.myspace.com/blueprintdistortion and click on "Skaife's LaRent" over in the list of songs on the right-hand side. You may have to scroll down as it's the 6th song on our playlist.

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
TimSBR04

Old 31-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
gtfpv
GT

mate the song is absolutely shyte . i turned it off after 30 seconds . i think it is a bit low .
but anyhow . on a brighter note . you guys sound great and that song 'CLOSET PERFECTIONIST" is great . well done
Old 31-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #3
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

Your song is good but too harsh i reckon.. He may be skaifey and all that crap but he is a good honest bloke trying to make a living i think. With all the crap he cops already he doesnt need this.

But like gtfpv said other songs are great

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

Old 31-12-2008, 03:25 AM   #4
Professor Farnsworth
Fossil fuel consumer

Location: Mod For: Pub, Bar, Sales Yard, Show 'N Shine, Photoshop, AU to BF, FG to FGX, Territory & Sports Bar
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Many years of valuable contributions to the forum, including some superb build threads. 

low blow, it's not really something to be making fun of.
Closed Thread