Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 25-03-2020, 05:13 PM   #1
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Coronavirus scare causing markets to fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pis-ton broke View Post
your not using the name yellow festiva are you, it won,t work.
but seriously, i don,t get it either, do you still own the shares? because i had share too, however i had sold them before centrelink, imo, centrelink get that theirs a problem, however, are not at this time prepared to spend the time to do some homework and fix it.

i had a superannuation company tell me one time that because my birth date wasn,t correct then i was allowed access. i lost $3500.00 once because i filled out two wrong numbers for my account, i was very tired and made the mistake, but the banks couldn,t do much. the money was given to a stranger and i could NEVER retrieve it. mistakes are made.
Still the same... Tried to link again. So, they have my CRN, all my personal details, they have confirmed my address etc. This is the last step in getting Centrelink integrated with MyGov:

I'm still at a total loss as to what my shares and qty of shares have to do with anything at all regarding MyGov / Centrelink.

Oh, shares value is a whole $240...

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-03-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Still the same... Tried to link again. So, they have my CRN, all my personal details, they have confirmed my address etc. This is the last step in getting Centrelink integrated with MyGov:

I'm still at a total loss as to what my shares and qty of shares have to do with anything at all regarding MyGov / Centrelink.

Oh, shares value is a whole $240...
Your shares would have something to do with your income and assets. It would be coming up as part of data matching.

FYI I just logged into myGov and the intent to claim form is there on the home page.

I believe you register and they get back to you which I assume is done in the processing area rather than those who would be taking calls at the first level.

If you need to do POI this link is handy. They have already changed the process to do this over the phone instead of lining up.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...identity/29166
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2020, 09:26 PM   #3
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
Your shares would have something to do with your income and assets. It would be coming up as part of data matching.

FYI I just logged into myGov and the intent to claim form is there on the home page.

I believe you register and they get back to you which I assume is done in the processing area rather than those who would be taking calls at the first level.

If you need to do POI this link is handy. They have already changed the process to do this over the phone instead of lining up.

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...identity/29166
At this point in time the question is being used to ID myself.

Much the same as when they ask your mother's maiden name or the name of the street you grew up on.

They could have asked a less obscure question.

Yes, I did the intent to claim this morning.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post