Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 08-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
NC1183
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Wedding Cars

Hi guy and girls, my fiance and I are wondering if anyone with a silver, white or purple XR6 or better Falcon would be interested/able to help us out with a couple of cars for our wedding in Bellingen/Coffs Harbour on Sunday 4th November. We are willing to pay and cover fuel costs.

2005 FPV BF Super Pursuit

The new toy (now sold)
The SP

The old ute (sold)
www.aufalcon.com/nc1183

Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
If you look closely you can see the remains of a Hyundai excel that’s been sucked into the intake.
about the pic of 'CHOP YA' F6
NC1183 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default Re: Wedding Cars

sorry no one has been able to help as yet...hopefully someone will come along

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
JohnK2201
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Any reason why its only those colours you want?

2011 Ford Falcon FG XR6 Sedan Limited Edition in Nitro
19" F6 'Twist' Wheels, XR Leather Trim, 7" Color Screen, Reverse Sensors, Grey Bumper Ascents, XForce S/S Catback, XR Leather Armrest, K&N Panel Filter, XR6 Airbox Badge, Engine Shiny Bits, Headlight Globes
To come:

My Ride Thread

Wakeboard and Gear for Sale - $550 ONO
Follow the link - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4458482#post4458482

JohnK2201 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
flettyf6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
Hi guy and girls, my fiance and I are wondering if anyone with a silver, white or purple XR6 or better Falcon would be interested/able to help us out with a couple of cars for our wedding in Bellingen/Coffs Harbour on Sunday 4th November. We are willing to pay and cover fuel costs.
Hey mate, im located in Tamworth which is a few hours away from you but depending on the time of day, location ect and how long you need to have the car available for i might be able to help you out. White MKII XR6T i have a build thread if you just search my posts..
flettyf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 09:34 PM   #5
NC1183
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The colours are the colours for the rest of the wedding.

Fletty, mate thank you very much for the kind offer, i will get some more details to you as soon as i can.
The wedding is at 2 at the Bellingen Catholic Church and the reception is at the Coffs Harbour Deep Sea Fishing Club starting at 7, with photo's in-between.

2005 FPV BF Super Pursuit

The new toy (now sold)
The SP

The old ute (sold)
www.aufalcon.com/nc1183

Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6T
If you look closely you can see the remains of a Hyundai excel that’s been sucked into the intake.
about the pic of 'CHOP YA' F6
NC1183 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
JohnK2201
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Ah ok, fair enough. If you had of chosen blue, I'm sure you woulnd't have had any trouble finding some cars

2011 Ford Falcon FG XR6 Sedan Limited Edition in Nitro
19" F6 'Twist' Wheels, XR Leather Trim, 7" Color Screen, Reverse Sensors, Grey Bumper Ascents, XForce S/S Catback, XR Leather Armrest, K&N Panel Filter, XR6 Airbox Badge, Engine Shiny Bits, Headlight Globes
To come:

My Ride Thread

Wakeboard and Gear for Sale - $550 ONO
Follow the link - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4458482#post4458482

JohnK2201 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
InfernoSR
Sales Representative

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: For research and posted write up on cooling system care and repair in AU.COM and offering help where possible 

Damn, if my SR would have been finished, i would have helped... Sorry buddy, but congrats on the engagement. :P
Old 23-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #8
flettyf6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC1183
The colours are the colours for the rest of the wedding.

Fletty, mate thank you very much for the kind offer, i will get some more details to you as soon as i can.
The wedding is at 2 at the Bellingen Catholic Church and the reception is at the Coffs Harbour Deep Sea Fishing Club starting at 7, with photo's in-between.
No problem at all, hopefully i can help you out!
flettyf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post