Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 17-07-2020, 12:30 PM   #1
VincetOmnia
Starter Motor

Unhappy Trouble finding KH Laser parts, need help

Hello Ford Forums,

First time poster here, joined to help my old man find bits for his Laser. The poor girl had a bit of a front end bingle involving a tractor (don't ask 🙄)

The drama being, he can't find a bonnet or front light cluster that fits. He bought the bits from a wrecker for a KH Laser Ghia but it's not the right width, by maybe 100mm (I think he said).

My request for help is two fold. One, does anyone know if there was a subtle design change in the later builds of the KH that's causing the problem. And two, if so, what or where can we find the parts we're chasing?

Appreciate the assistance, whatever it is. Cheers!
VincetOmnia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2020, 01:08 PM   #2
my67xr
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: This contribution: 04 SX TX AWD, drama's replacing upper outer joints w/Nolathane replacements 
Default Re: Trouble finding KH Laser parts, need help

Might help if you say what area you are in

click below to view my build threads
67 XR Fairmont
04 SX TX Territory AWD

my67xr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #3
VincetOmnia
Starter Motor

Sound advice. The vehicle is in the South West of WA, I'm in the Great Southern, but really anything in the southern parts of WA will be a help.
VincetOmnia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2020, 08:02 PM   #4
stock1991
Limited supply

don't forget to look for the corresponding mazda parts
stock1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post