Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 04-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Ben85

Default Bullet Performance Racing

Has anyone dealt or heard of these guys? They can offer me a Tune for my 1.6L Zetec, but i just wanted to see if anyone on here knows anything about these guys?

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Ben85 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
Twinpiston
Finally rollin on 20's

I thought their was no tune available for the 1.6?
K&N, F6 Snorkel, Debung, 20" Enix Turbine in Gunmetal, 7 seat rear springs.
Twinpiston is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Ben85

Not according to this bloke. He has the codes apparently.

Interior:- MOMO Blue Leather Gear Knob, Window tint, Scuff Plates, ST Black & Blue Leather seats, Soundstream Amp & 5x7 speakers, Sony Headunit, Pioneer sub & Amp.

Under the Hood:- Superchips ECU Flash Tune, Denso Iridium plugs, KV85 Magnecor Leads, BMC CDA Induction.

Exterior:- Spoiler, clear side repeaters, Lowered (35mm) King Springs, Whiteline 22mm Rear sway bar, 2" cat back exhaust with a dual conversion, Konig 17" Hotswap with Kumho Rubber, HID's.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

hmmm interesting.
They're located in Geelong, and their Ebay listing has some focus Air-Intakes etc...
plus the products listing does mention most of the euro-ford models...veeeeeery interesting....
Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
zbeasty

I knew I had heard the name. They are one of the dealers for the Dreamscience computers. I enquired with them when looking into some performance upgrades. :evil3:
zbeasty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #6
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

I know they have tuned some E-Series and on he OzEcruiers Dyno Day in 2 weeks they will be there - I think the guys name is Matt

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
photn
AFF Post NAZI

id be very sceptical..... reason beeing, and ive said this alot, if the UK peeps dont have tunes then it hasnt been cracked. you would think a country where the market is primarily small cars and the fiesta is one of those major selling ones they would of cracked it and provided a tune. i would post on some of the UK forums ie www.ukfn.co.uk and see if they have had a tune completed. if not and you do decide to get it tuned make sure you dyno it before and after to make sure the effects are still there, if your not happy with the results get your money back.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #8
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

word.
Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
Ben85

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
id be very sceptical..... reason beeing, and ive said this alot, if the UK peeps dont have tunes then it hasnt been cracked. you would think a country where the market is primarily small cars and the fiesta is one of those major selling ones they would of cracked it and provided a tune. i would post on some of the UK forums ie www.ukfn.co.uk and see if they have had a tune completed. if not and you do decide to get it tuned make sure you dyno it before and after to make sure the effects are still there, if your not happy with the results get your money back.
I just emailed Dreamscience to see what they have to say, according to there website Bullet Performance Racing is a Dreamscience Tuner in Australia. I have emailed dreamscience before in regards to having the 1.6L tuned, and they have told me that they dont have a pre-programed unit for this engine. So it would have to be a custom tune for all of the different computers that are on the 1.6L Fiesta's. And if i brought my car into one of the Dreamscience workshops they could indeed provide me with a tune. I have been told that not all of the 1.6L Fiesta's carry the same computers, this is one of the main reasons there are no pre-programmed units.

Old 06-05-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
photn
AFF Post NAZI

well i guess then only option is to go for it.

let us know how u go.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #11
Ben85

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
well i guess then only option is to go for it.

let us know how u go.
As i said, i've emailed Dreamscience in the UK to so wat info i can find out. Then i'll go from there. I'll definately keep you guys updated, also i rang Herrods and they could also do a tune, but it was about $600 more expensive.

Old 07-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
Ben85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben85
As i said, i've emailed Dreamscience in the UK to so wat info i can find out.
I sent an email to dreamscience asking if wat i had been told was correct. I was told by BPR that i should see an increase of around 20% in the driving range (ie 20-130kph), and around 15kw's peak power.
Ok guys here is the email i have recieved back from Dreamscience in the UK:

Hi Sir,
This does sound correct, not only will it be the increase in power that will make your car faster, it is the edited torque limits that allow to put the power down to the ground more effieciently. Unfortunately we do not have a dyno curve for this car as it is a model that we custom tune, the graphs are not stored on our computer. What matt for BPR is telling you is very true and I am sure that you will enjoy the tune file that he makes for your car.

Many thanks Carl@DS

Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #13
Zetec Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben85
I sent an email to dreamscience asking if wat i had been told was correct. I was told by BPR that i should see an increase of around 20% in the driving range (ie 20-130kph), and around 15kw's peak power.
Ok guys here is the email i have recieved back from Dreamscience in the UK:

Hi Sir,
This does sound correct, not only will it be the increase in power that will make your car faster, it is the edited torque limits that allow to put the power down to the ground more effieciently. Unfortunately we do not have a dyno curve for this car as it is a model that we custom tune, the graphs are not stored on our computer. What matt for BPR is telling you is very true and I am sure that you will enjoy the tune file that he makes for your car.

Many thanks Carl@DS
Sweeet...hope they can do the same for the WS Fiesta. Besides from the replacement air filter, ECU remapping will be one of the first major things to be done when I get mine.
Zetec Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #14
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

hey, just saw this on european-parts, dunno whether its the same as our zetec, but it says 1.6L S?

http://www.european-parts.net/catalo...roducts_id=731