Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-07-2020, 06:23 PM   #1
AMB
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always has a helpful answer in the technical sections, wether it's giving information on a simple diagnosis with a small issue, Helping someone fix their car if they are stuck on removing/installing something, or just need information on what works how. 
Default Torx bit sizes and recommend me a torx bit set

Gooday, Its Friday arvo, have beer in hand, thought I'd go to the pub. Been a while.
I have an odd assortment of torx bits collected over the years. They have served me well but I wouldn't mind getting a good new set. What are all the common sizes I need for working on Fords again? Save me thinking too much about it. What's a good set that will work in some of those tight spots? No point having a new set if I have to go back to my odd assortment to find something that will get to that one tricky screw.
AMB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-07-2020, 11:16 PM   #2
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Torx bit sizes and recommend me a torx bit set

Get the Kincrome torx rail - has everything you need, including the magic T27
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 11:44 PM   #3
zilo
BANNED

Default Re: Torx bit sizes and recommend me a torx bit set