Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-01-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
Paris Hilton
Custom User Title

Default MobiMB, 7250i and Startup Logo

Well...i'm bored, so I decided to mod my phone using MobiMB. Pretty much i'm happy with my progress so far (removed the "Vodafone" word on the screen when the phone is at idle) and have created many themed backgrounds and downloaded tones to go with them...Now I want to make a Animated Startup Screen. At the moment mine just has the hands that touch with the nokia logo and sound, and I want to change it to one of my liking. There is a feature of MobiMb to set the Startup logo, i've tried it several times and nothing happens...anyone know what the file has to be? and...can I change the startup sound?

Oh and also anyone know how I can get rid of my location when the phone is at idle?

Thanks

PS: If anyone wants the file I used to get rid of the operator "word" (Telsta, Optus, Vodafone whatever) on thier phone when it's at idle just ask...
Paris Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post