Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 29-09-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Track day opportunity.

Hey fellas, this thursday we (my company, Ontraq Haulage) are having a full day circuit event at Barbagallo Raceway as part of a "Motorsport Month" promotion in conjunction with Simon from XFT. While Simon has allocated his spots out for his customers, I have a few spots still open and available at short notice for those interested.

Basically the event will run from around 8:30am till 3:30 pm with a lunch provided and the opportunity to run timed laps around both the short and long track circuits at Wanneroo. There is naturally more competitive (and setup/prepped) people and cars than others, but there is no pressure to drive better than Jamie Whincup or Garth Tander around the track and you can be grouped at whatever level you feel comfortable. We will have a CAMS observer there on the day with full Medical onsite as well. The cost is $280 for the full day, or $120 for the short day (basically go out while we are having smoko and lunch) and there are a few spots available in either.

I spoke to Mark (Spooly) about getting this out there for maximum rapid exposure as Thursday is only a couple of days away and he suggested the Pub as the ideal forum to get it seen.

Any enquiries you can call me on my work number 9478 5500 or e-mail to daniel.otway@ontraqhaulage.com.au

Daniel

CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
Falc'man
You dig, we stick!

Just being there seeing the TS in full flight would be a huge opportunity in itself.
Old 30-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

Agreed, that is so cheap. If you where in Vic Id pay that to see the TS and ill throw the beep beep barina around just for laughs.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post