Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 17-09-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
huggiebear
Mr. Multiple Projects

Default bris north - looking for a wedding car to use july 2015 XA XB XC

hey all, im getting married july 29 2015 and we are looking for a wedding car.

XA XB XC prefer 4 door so we only need to use 1 car (fiance doesnt want to get out of a 2 door and look retarded doing it in a dress haha)

basically from the start location to the wedding location then to the reception, 62k's total and a total of about 1 hour driving.

start at 2pm on a wednesday and finish about 5:30pm

if you can possibly do this for us it would be fantastic, must be great looking, V8 and available to do this on a WEEKDAY...

its from morayfield to bribie island

PM me or post here with pictures of the car and description.

thank you

2004 Forester Turbo
2006 Corolla Wagon BLAAAAAAACK
huggiebear is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
Alan D Segal
Call me 'Al'

Location: On a flattened-out cardboard box out the back behind the wheelie bins.
Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Good contributor. 
Default Re: bris north - looking for a wedding car to use july 2015 XA XB XC

You offering any $$ for this service?
Alan D Segal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

If you can't find a nice XA,B,C and are happy to settle for a Fairlane I can probably help you out although next july is a long way off.....

This was at my wedding which was at the Historical Village in Caboolture. I can throughly recommended it. We hired the pub and did our own drinks and catering, was a fun night.

The car has a hood scoop now and a few extra ponies.

Old 17-09-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
huggiebear
Mr. Multiple Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan D Segal View Post
You offering any $$ for this service?
due to the legality of paying a private person to do a wedding i cant disclose this on a public forum even tho its obvious that it wont be free ;)

we could settle on a fairlane
2004 Forester Turbo
Old 17-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #5
huggiebear
Mr. Multiple Projects

to make it clear, you can be fined for taking someone to a wedding in your private car in QLD, HOWEVER if you publicly state you are doing a photo shoot with the car in the pictures then they cant charge you unless the person does it for free...

seems in QLD you have to be careful about what you say about the drive lol
2004 Forester Turbo
Old 17-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #6
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

I wouldn't accept any money for it. Just doing it to help out a fellow forum member.

BTW I won't be offended if you choose a different car. I just made the offer in case you were stuck for wheels. The only comment I would make is that I can get you there quicker than any of those other Falcons;)
Old 17-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
huggiebear
Mr. Multiple Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
I wouldn't accept any money for it. Just doing it to help out a fellow forum member.

BTW I won't be offended if you choose a different car. I just made the offer in case you were stuck for wheels. The only comment I would make is that I can get you there quicker than any of those other Falcons;)
i love my fairlanes and it is a beautiful car. i didnt think we would find someone willing so soon lol. the time goes so fast.

i will be in touch shortly, and i will cover fuel as an absolute minimum.
2004 Forester Turbo