Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 27-04-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

Default Reverse light

Well i have lost count how many times i have had ppl come up to me when im reverseing tell me my light is out , any1 else have this happen ??? :

In development stage 2

Carnt wait for the day ,NA all the way ,9000rpm with the top down
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 02:25 AM   #2
kim

Hello Richie, I've only had my Fiesta for 2wks and haven't even got around to checking out the lights etc...I've got next week off so mite even get around to reading the manual and warranty. Did I see a thread where you mentioned getting new wheels?
And what is the diff between your MK6 and James's in the UK : Hope to meet you some time Richie. I'll be doing a cruise wit the Melbourne dudes soon
Kim
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2005, 10:32 AM   #3
lotsy
Feisty

I get that at work but at 4:30 in the morning so its excusable
lotsy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2005, 12:21 AM   #4
theostheone

lool...

yeah i have that prob all the time... my mates keep saying... "only 1 of ur reverse lights is working"... and then i tell then that i only have one...
theostheone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2005, 08:35 PM   #5
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

then you tell them that you only have one, and they go Huh? i just told you that one of your lights is out. dumb :P
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2005, 09:02 PM   #6
Pieoter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have never had this problem. People must see the P plate and this "Stupid ricer takes out a light bulb to save weight"

On a different issue both my headlights did blow there lights within 5minutes of each other.
Pieoter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2005, 02:12 AM   #7
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieoter
I have never had this problem. People must see the P plate and this "Stupid ricer takes out a light bulb to save weight"
LMAO. I had the same problem with my Focus.
chevaps is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2005, 11:16 PM   #8
Danny
GT4.

Last night it happened for the first time. My mate said to me "Danny, youre missing a reverse light"

When i explained that there was one red one on the other side as a fog light he got confused..... "Gee, those euro cars have everything huuh?", was his response.......
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post