Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
spedwards

Default C-F-M Experience

Hi fellow Focus drivers,

I want to share a story of the excellent service provided by C-F-M in a recent-ish transaction. It all starts back in December when my clutch starting slipping to the point where the car was almost undriveable...

After confirming the parts we suitable, I went online and made my purchase for the LuK OEM replacement. I opted for the faster guaranteed delivery (also more expensive) in an attempt to have the part delivered and installed before Christmas.

I watched the USPS tracker eagerly over the coming days and the clutch finally hit our shores, the problem being that it was after the guaranteed delivery date and too late to get done before Christmas. The guarantee is a money back deal, and although it was only 1 or 2 days late I thought I'd try my luck and contacted C-F-M who picked it up and opened a docket with USPS for review.

The first feedback was that the guarantee only applies to delivery into customs in the receiving country as they have no control over how long it may sit around for, which is fair enough. Even so, the package was later arriving at customs than the guaranteed date so the process continued.

After a little over 3 months (USPS being a slow old beast that it is) C-F-M have refunded the delivery charge less handling. USPS still have the case in process, so C-F-M have done this off their own back rather than hold my refund up.

I just wanted to let everyone know of this exemplary service. I would never hesitate to highly recommend them to anyone

spedwards is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #2
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Default Re: C-F-M Experience

Thanks spedwards,

i too have had exemplary service from CFM as i have bought 90% of my parts from them. I do remember that there was on was one instance where i placed an online order and they advised me that the shipping was more than the actual product. they could of just processed the order but tey displayed d such great customer service to help me out.

i always give them 100%.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For the uninitiated, who is CFM? I presume they are a parts and accesory store in the states. Maybe a link would be good, thanks.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
spedwards

C-F-M is Central Florida Motorsport - http://focus.c-f-m.com/

The deal in Focus & Mustang performance parts and accessories, all the good stuff we don't have access to over here.
spedwards is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post