Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 05-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Exclamation Qusetion??

Hey guys I'v got a questiong for ya.Not being nasty or anything but who and why was the mini meet tread closed down as well as the Glenmaggie camp tread.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #2
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I wasnt the one to close these threads. I do however know that we are trying to clean up some of the threads and sections so there is an ease of use in this area.
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #3
Dezza
Parts bin special

Amanda, my guess would be because they were "e-series" events and there were a lot of comments in the Glenmaggie thread relating to it being the last "e-series" event. Now that we are the EA-NL Ford club, I guess some of the mods wanted to forget about the old e-series club.

Daily 2014 SZII Territory diesel - basic runabout

Previous Cars 1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - Tickford engine, 5 speed, SVO wheels, bodykit, much more
2000 AUII Fairmont - XR wheels, Ghia interior
2010 FG XR50T ute - XR8 bonnet, Streetfighter intake
Dezza is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2007, 03:40 PM   #4
SBR_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea_silver_ghia
Amanda, my guess would be because they were "e-series" events and there were a lot of comments in the Glenmaggie thread relating to it being the last "e-series" event. Now that we are the EA-NL Ford club, I guess some of the mods wanted to forget about the old e-series club.
Yeah well that was my orignal thought Dezza.But still just because they have the E-series name in it and were E-series events i dont think they should have been closed.
How many other people realy did look at it and neva posted in it,it was always the same people and its our way of organising our meet for evey week.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

You are more than welcome to make a new thread for your meets if you like. The Glenmaggie thread was going no where so that is why I believe it closed.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #6
SBR_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherNature
You are more than welcome to make a new thread for your meets if you like. The Glenmaggie thread was going no where so that is why I believe it closed.

Ah ok thanks for that.Thats fair enough.I might do that.If i do is it going to get closed if i start a new tread for the mini meets.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #7
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The only time a thread will get closed is if it goes against the T&C of the site, so no your thread wont get closed if it stays within the guidelines ;)

We are encouraging meets and cruises of all kinds. It is the best way to get to know each other.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:29 PM   #8
SBR_1

Yeah thanks for that.Iv just put it up.Is it possible that we can make it a sticky tread as i have addressed it to all AFF members.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #9
alleyezonme
Banned

well then since the glenmaggie thread has bn closed can you delete some of the pics as i dont want pics of me left there is there is nothing to discuss????
alleyezonme is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #10
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

If you let me know in PM what photos you would like removed I can arrange it for you.

Alternately I can if requested remove the thread in its entirety. That is at the sole discretion of the participants.