Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 19-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
Stocky58
Starter Motor

Default usb hangups

I have had a couple of issues with my usb connection. When I listen to music via usb flash drive and ask it to shuffle music it will do as instructed. But when I the car again, lets say next morning and want to listen to music it will not play. Not only that it also interferes with the phone bluetooth connection. As soon as I remove the stick Bluetooth functions again. I have tried everything from a 2gB - 16gB usb stick. If I just select albumns to play there is never any issue. Has anyone encountered this problem. Forgot it is a 2010 MB Zetec TDCI. Thanking you in advance.

Old 26-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
Mackspower

Default Re: usb hangups

Hi Stocky58 - I posted a potential answer to this question on the Mondeo forum today. The Sony entertainment unit apparently has has a 200 song limit when playing sequentially or in shuffle mode. When you just play albums or shorter playlists the problem goes away. Looks like a design limit I'm afraid.
Mackspower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
Stocky58
Starter Motor

Default Re: usb hangups

Thanks for the reply Mack. It appears that even when I used a 2gB stick that would have contained more than 200 songs. What I have found is that if you have a duplicate stick you can stop it hanging up. cheers.