Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #91
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Dear Clive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
People trying to undermine our democracy like you should be swinging from a tree by their neck
You have a very "strange" definition of democracy.
Democracy isn't some set of rules. It isn't "undemocratic" just because you identify with Clive the Toad.

Democracy is following the will of the people, which is exactly what the government is doing.

Gotta love it when people like you say "you must be democratic, you must do what I say!"
This user likes this post:
Old 26-08-2020, 03:43 PM   #92
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
Democracy isn't some set of rules. It isn't "undemocratic" just because you identify with Clive the Toad.

Democracy is following the will of the people, which is exactly what the government is doing.

Gotta love it when people like you say "you must be democratic, you must do what I say!"
lol i was just thinking that. I disagree with the outcome of a democratic judicial process initiated by a democratically elected government, and so all the supporters should hang... Even Xi would be impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
yep thats exactly why we hate clive
and atitudes/beliefs like this that recon we need to toe their line and hand over most this states wealth to suport them is why we have a disliking to easternstaters
Oi, we are not all like that on the eastern side. Power to WA. We are going to need you guys to dig us out of this economical mess.
Old 26-08-2020, 07:18 PM   #93
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
.... I disagree with the outcome of a democratic judicial process initiated by a democratically elected government, and so all the supporters should hang... Even Xi would be impressed.

Oi, we are not all like that on the eastern side. Power to WA. We are going to need you guys to dig us out of this economical mess.
Oh, that's a change, good that there is some (small) admission that we contribute more than we should to the federal coffers. Then the eastern states people complain that there is nothing (much) here (even post Clive to keep it on topic )

Last edited by Mr_G6ET; 26-08-2020 at 07:21 PM. Reason: forgot where I am :)
Old 26-08-2020, 08:04 PM   #94
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Quote:
Good - now go live in your utopia China living under President 'for life' Xi

People trying to undermine our democracy like you should be swinging from a tree by their neck
Minimising travel is a health directive which a majority support here (democracy) Why does he want to unblock W.A for everyone and not Vic to NSW ?
He obviously doesn't have a good reason to be here and not essential it would seem.
He is selective in what he is trying to do, as if we should be spending tax dollars defending this now just to keep the best health conditions in place

You say that is unconstitutional, why do you talk of only this and not masks, social restrictions, Vic - NSW etc ?

Stay home Clive and work smarter.

Heading out to freedom day I assume, if not, that is hypocritical
2 users like this post:
Old 26-08-2020, 08:19 PM   #95
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
lol i was just thinking that. I disagree with the outcome of a democratic judicial process initiated by a democratically elected government, and so all the supporters should hang... Even Xi would be impressed.

I don't identify with 'Clive the Toad' at all, I actually think he's a piece of **** and if he was drowning I'd skip rocks off his head.

What I think stinks with the whole situation is:

Previous WA State Government doesn't abide by their own guidelines

Clive Palmer takes legal action

Current WA State Government rushes legislation through parliament to prevent itself from being sued by Clive Palmer for not meeting ITS OWN obligations that it sets.

Hold up - they ****ed up and now they're introducing legislation to prevent themselves for getting sued? That's not how a democratic country is supposed to work.

Its SUPPOSED to work that the government meets its obligations and is held accountable if it doesn't.

Its an accountability thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
Minimising travel is a health directive which a majority support here (democracy) Why does he want to unblock W.A for everyone and not Vic to NSW ?
He obviously doesn't have a good reason to be here and not essential it would seem.
He is selective in what he is trying to do, as if we should be spending tax dollars defending this now just to keep the best health conditions in place

You say that is unconstitutional, why do you talk of only this and not masks, social restrictions, Vic - NSW etc ?

Stay home Clive and work smarter.

Heading out to freedom day I assume, if not, that is hypocritical
See here (and all throughout that thread):

https://fordforums.com.au/showpost.p...&postcount=134

Here is my 'mask'

My 'mask' which was chosen because

A) It causes offense to Greens voters and their ilk

B) It does absolutely nothing in preventing the spread of COVID19 but protects me from Victoria Police.

C) Nationalism - something which WA lacks.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 26-08-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 09:25 PM   #96
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

governments have always and will always amend and change laws as laws from 1910
wont be as applicable now as they were then and people (like clive) are always looking fort ways to now abide by them so laws will need changing

as for the wa government meeting its obligation in this matter i believe it meeting its obligation to the state and the wa people (funny how thats probably their priority hey)

do you know why he got knocked back from is application to expand his mineralogy mines project that he was going to sell to the chinese as thats what the 30b challenge is over and brought back to life coz he had the sh!ts on bout our boarders

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 26-08-2020, 09:28 PM   #97
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Quote:

C) Nationalism - something which WA lacks.
You are a ****er, its you ****ers from over there that think they are superior.
GST sucking currents
Last week you said Clive is a good dude, skip rocks off your head onshore

Last edited by PG2; 26-08-2020 at 10:03 PM.
Old 26-08-2020, 09:39 PM   #98
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Franco, you were actually doing quite well until that last sentence . Going to put it down to isolationitis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET
Oh, that's a change, good that there is some (small) admission that we contribute more than we should to the federal coffers. Then the eastern states people complain that there is nothing (much) here (even post Clive to keep it on topic )
Must admit there is a bit of vested interest. Need the miners to keep going!
Old 26-08-2020, 09:46 PM   #99
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_G6ET View Post
You are a wan*ker, its you fu*kers from over there that think they are superior.
GST sucking currents
Last week you said Clive is a good dude, skip rocks off your head onshore
Oh really? Coming from the chaps with the 'Westralia' movement and always up in arms over your GST - what about the last circa 200 years the East has been carrying you lot? You've had your mining boom and now you think that you don't need the East. You haven't even paid your debt to the East let alone think you're getting rorted on GST.

Last time I checked WA was 14% of Australia's GDP where as VIC represents 23% and we don't have your one trick pony of digging **** out of the ground and selling it to our Chinese overlords either. Thats the only thing WA does is import South Africans, English people and digs rocks out of the ground to sell to China.

And in regards to my posting about Clive I've been critical of him since my first post in this thread, maybe you should consider less glass BBQs before posting on AFF.
2 users like this post:
Old 26-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #100
Mr_G6ET
Ford G6ET FG MkII

Quote:
Oh really? Coming from the chaps with the 'Westralia' movement and always up in arms over your GST - what about the last circa 200 years the East has been carrying you lot?
FRO (new one, **** right off ) carrying us, more BS stat you cant substantiate.
go ahead and ignore facts that makes your opinion what we should believe

Explain your GST justification
Old 26-08-2020, 10:05 PM   #101
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

east has been carrying our cash away more like it

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
Old 26-08-2020, 10:06 PM   #102
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Clive's not getting anywhere and neither is this thread as it seems to have developed into yet another 'them and us' argument.

Closed.
Closed Thread