Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 04-09-2020, 10:04 PM   #31
neil.abbott1110
Starter Motor

Default Re: AU Boot strut mount broken. how to fix?

Could not remove the old stud. Ground away and fitted a ball stud right angle bracket to the car using two TEK screws. Total time approx 1.5 hours including trying to find stuff in the shed.

I have a Word DOC on my computer, if anyone wants a copy contact:
neil.abbott1110@gmail.com

Daily drive AU S2
Wife Barina Spark (red rocket)
Project EB S2 Falcon S XR8
neil.abbott1110 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2020, 10:07 PM   #32
Silver'
T-Series Club Member Vic

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write ups on AU technical issues. 
Default Re: AU Boot strut mount broken. how to fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.abbott1110 View Post
Could not remove the old stud. Ground away and fitted a ball stud right angle bracket to the car using two TEK screws. Total time approx 1.5 hours including trying to find stuff in the shed.

I have a Word DOC on my computer, if anyone wants a copy contact:
neil.abbott1110@gmail.com

Daily drive AU S2
Wife Barina Spark (red rocket)
Project EB S2 Falcon S XR8

Email sent, I’m keen to see how you tackled this.
TE2 #116
Build/Maintenance thread here.
www.fte.ford.com.au lives! 2001 2002
Add a T-series to the Registry HERE
Silver' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post