Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 02-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
anolade
trigger happy

Default warnings

Recieved this following email the other day, yes at 1 point was between jobs and was job serching this ok was reason i opened it up. BUT i never at 1 stage had an resume up on any site to my knowledge 2iy was addressed my full name and email address which is a worry.
another thing is i have little to no customer service abilities i'm easy frustrated and prone to using my head to fix situations. this is why i;m in the slaughterman trade :P
wasn't sure if this was legit or not but thought i'd bring this up for others to be aware of

My name is Paul Dobson. I am Chart Financial Group Ltd. regional manager in Germany. We found your resume at Career.com.au website and studied it and we are glad to offer you a perfect full-time or part-time job with decent salary in Australia! Presently this vacancy is free, and you can apply for it starting from today. Whole application process takes 1-3 days and then you can start working with our company.
Even if you already work somewhere or study, you can still work with us, since we offer work at home vacancy type and it ideally fits those who have 2-4 hours of free time a day during business hours. For instance, if you manage to organize a meeting with our company client during your lunch time at your main work, then it will mean you've already performed part of your task, so you can be proud of yourself. If you don't work anywhere and you have lots of free time to dedicate it to our work, then it's just great! You will be able to achieve much more with our company.
You don't have to worry that you will have to sell or promote anything, as we are not a MLM company!

Our company
The core competence of Chart Financial Group is international trade-related finance. We offer consultancy and assistance in the financing of exports, imports, foreign affiliates, joint ventures and projects abroad.
We concentrate on medium-sized corporate customers in financing their business in emerging markets and developing countries, particularly in Africa and the Mideast.

Your tasks
Our company increases its services range and is involved into online solutions implementation in Australia. What we need is an employee who will be constantly in contact with us via e-mail/phone/video conference and perform the tasks that we will be giving.
For instance, you will have to meet with our client from Australia in a specified place in your city and tell him about our products and give him documents. If a client agrees to our conditions, he transfers funds to you as to a regional representative, while you further on keep in contact with him and with us, having this client under your control. Detailed information on responsibilities is stated in document attached to this mail.
Vacancy title: "Financial Representative"

Requirements:
+ Be constantly in contact via mobile phone and e-mail check it regularly from 9 am to 5 pm
+ Know how to work with PC at user's level
+ Know how to make reports in Microsoft Word/Excel
+ Have bank account in Australia
+ Be a citizen of Australia, which means you shall either study in this country if you are a student or have work permit
+ Be sociable

This work does not require visiting any office.
Starting salary is $4,600 USD/month + 8% commission.

How to start:
1. Read the vacancy details document attached to this mail and reply if you agree to fill the vacancy.
2. I will then send you Employment agreement and Application form which you have to fill in and send back to us.
3. Our HR department employees will call you to discuss work details and send further instructions.
4. You will be informed by e-mail if you are hired.

I will be your supervisor and we will be in constant contact as my job is to help you with any issues and coordinate connection between you and clients.
Waiting for your reply,

--
Best regards,

Paul Dobson
Employment Manager
HR.Phone: +49 0 62 51 - 00 32 11
HR.Fax: +49 0 62 51 - 22 41 94
Address:
Brunostrasse 11,
D-99481 Lorsch, Germany.
Mail ID: 456e0374afec66e9ec25b3917625b207

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1388 / Virus Database: 1516/3734 - Release Date: 06/29

enhanced by team at Blue Power Racing Developments
Now sold off and no longer owns a ford
anolade is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: warnings

Sounds er... um.. sus, but then im always pesimistic!

Do a search online for the company to see if its real.
If they have a website use their contact form or phone numbers provided as see if that person exsists.

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Jim Goose is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

"he transfers funds to you as to a regional representative," Sounds like neat little money laundering setup.

Someone transfers money to your account and the overseas branch take it from your account..... and probably your money along with it .
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #4
charles_wif_xf
Purveyor of filth

I smell shenanigans... Did that come with a side order of spiced ham?
charles_wif_xf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
conordec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

pretty easy to google his name and number

scam baby....

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/08448112113/3
reef green xwgt falcon
lime green HT GTS Monaro 308 4 speed
reef green ZC Fairlane black interior
conordec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #6
ebxr8240
Performance moderator

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical advice. 

Next thing they have your I.D... Click the big red squire above which says

...........X.........
DELETE
Dart 330ci block turbo black pearl EBXR8 482 rwkw..
Daily driver GTE FG..
Projects http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=107711
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...8+turbo&page=4
ebxr8240 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
roberts
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I was unemployed for a while and sent out countless resumes for jobs with centrelink you have to meet a certain mount of jobs and even if it means applying for things you dont want, then I get a phone call from somebody Iv never meet from a business Iv never heard off they had all my details, obviously got a copy of my resume from somewhere this I dont know, anyway they call me tell me Iv got an interview I go to the job and get it the guy that interviewed my had never meet of heard of this guy with my details and said somebody called and said I have the perfect person for you he had never signed any contracts or anything. Then I start the guy keeps ringing me wants to know all about the job, then hes ringing me at work then hes ringing the manager that interview me and want $15,000 for it. WTF .
As far as I know could just be some computer hacker working from home or somebody sold my details from a random place I sent a resume seems so sus.
roberts is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post