Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 04-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #1
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Ford Servicing

Looking for experiences, good or bad of Ford Service Centres in Brisbane.

The Fiesta is coming up for it's 15k service, first Ford iv'e owned for 25 years, dont know where best to take it.

I was thinking either Bryan Byrte Ford at Capalaba or Mt Gravatt or QFord at Springwood as they are the closest for me but am willing to travel further if there is somewhere else that is very good.

You hear a few dealer horror stories around, I just my car looked after properly, as a customers car should be treated.

Any views guys?

robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Martyvan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Personally, i have only ever had good experiences with the Denmac @ Darra.... but in saying that, they are inconvenient for me now, as i live over the northside, dammit...
Martyvan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
new2ford
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

On a trip to Brisbane (I live in Sydney) had my Territory done at Bryan Byrt at Tingalpa and it was an excellent service experience, and particularly good for a Ford dealer. I am aware that others on this forum don't have a good opnion of that dealer so check around the threads to look for other comments.