Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 21-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 
Default Movie review designated thread...just an idea

Hi,

With so many people posting movie reviews, I was thinking maybe AFF could have it's own thread like the Ebay and You tube one...Just an idea.

Cheers.

Col

Old 22-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
DaveGod
Your not Ron

I wouldnt read it. The thread would get so big with replies (rather then actual reviews) it would be a waste of time. Iam happy with seeing a movie title in the thread then generally a review in the first post then read a few comments.
Old 22-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
XR8 Uterous
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Agree with DaveGod, once a review is posted, the rest of the thread will get filled with crap from what others think of the movie and discussion of the movie, with the odd comment or review about other movies thrown in the middle of the rest, would be hard to find the movie that your after.

Movie reviews dont seem to be posted that often so i think it's better keeping it how it is now.
XR8 Uterous is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
Geez Louise
Awesome

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: All the behind the scenes things that help the community. 

Aghhh...Yes. Did not think of that. Too much crappage and not enough reviewing.

I totally agree guys. My bad!
Old 22-01-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
Campo81

Unless the first post of the thread is an index and whenever a review gets posted upthe link to the post gets put in the first post?
Campo81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
TEaaron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

What about a off topic movie review sub section?

E32 740iL Leather, sound system, rollin' on 19's
TEaaron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #7
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

^^^ GTS_300_coupe could be the moderator. And perhaps restricted to that subforum only :P
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post