Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Cars Wanted

Cars Wanted If you want it this is the place

Old 28-08-2020, 08:11 AM   #1
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default WTB XR6/8 Sprint, F6 Typhoon, G6E Turbo

Seeing if there's anything out there anyone wants to sell that isn't listed in the standard markets.

Am in Melb but will buy interstate for the right deal.

Looking for immaculate low KM car with good history, no ex WOVR.

Preferences -

- Yellow BF F6 Typhoon
- White BF F6 R Spec
- White XR6/8 FGX Sprint
- White or Red FG2 GT R Spec

Also

- ED XR8 Sprint
- ED XR6/8
- FG1/2/X G6E Turbo

Budget is realistic and depends on the car.

Stock cars preferred.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:40 PM   #2
needfordspeed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Donating Member1

Default Re: WTB XR6/8 Sprint, F6 Typhoon, G6E Turbo

Hey mate, I’ve got a FG MK2 G6ET in decent nick, shoot me a PM if you’re keen.
1988 EA S-Pack|MPI|LSD|AIT turbo manifold|Garrett GT3540|3" Exhaust turbo back|Cooler|Sports ryder shocks|Pedders lows|Resprayed|Microtech LT8s|60lb Injectors|Bosch 044 with surge tank|3000 RPM stall|Ported AU head|Turbo grind cam|Crow double valve springs|1.3mm MLS headgasket|C4 Conversion|Built bottom end|Custom plenum|10.6@125MPH
needfordspeed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
ThaFlash
Trusted Seller

Cool Re: WTB XR6/8 Sprint, F6 Typhoon, G6E Turbo

BA MK11 2005 Genuine XR6 Turbo 122k on the clock, no tunes, mechanically original, mature owner, dealer tint, Genuine 18" XR8 Rims, Genuine 17" XR6 Turbo Rims too full log book, keys, full black/charcaol interior with leather trim, including roof liner and pillars, premium sound, 4 speed auto. This is the closest one gets to immaculate!

These things are headed the way of VL Turbos, hardly any un molested examples exist, the price of these will just keep going up and up and up.

Shannon's have put the insurance value at $15K.... JustCars claim in their price guide in current condition, value is $13.5K, that was a year ago.

I've driven this 500km in the last 3 years.

What's your budget?

Last edited by ThaFlash; 08-09-2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: tYPO...
ThaFlash is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-09-2020, 05:22 PM   #4
feral

G'day mate,

A mate of mine who isnt on here has a white FGX XR6 Sprint that he is about to sell. Owned since new and done just under 5000km and has an additional 1.5 years of factory warranty left. Located in Adelaide and is immaculate. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will give you his name and number.

Cheers

Tim
feral is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2020, 09:33 PM   #5
FPV414
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFlash View Post
BA MK11 2005 Genuine XR6 Turbo 122k on the clock, no tunes, mechanically original, mature owner, dealer tint, Genuine 18" XR8 Rims, Genuine 17" XR6 Turbo Rims too full log book, keys, full black/charcaol interior with leather trim, including roof liner and pillars, premium sound, 4 speed auto. This is the closest one gets to immaculate!

These things are headed the way of VL Turbos, hardly any un molested examples exist, the price of these will just keep going up and up and up.

Shannon's have put the insurance value at $15K.... JustCars claim in their price guide in current condition, value is $13.5K, that was a year ago.

What's your budget?

Yeah wasn't looking for one of them thanks fella. Any of these without 6 cogs isn't going to appreciate as much as one that does. Love to be proven wrong though, and Shannon's must be feeling generous.

Feral and NeedFordSpeed you have PM's.
FPV414 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 08-09-2020, 09:48 PM   #6
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

You know you want BF white R spec. White sprint 6 would be great as well.

Nizpro equipped and Tuned by the BEST in the west
Xtreme Ford Tuning

479RwKw Fuel limited, more pumps and power too come.

F6#0507 & #0639 Pro racer and Tech expert

NIZPRO modifying falcons like Premcar can only dream of , see VIDEO below.
https://youtu.be/oa4IfguGQ-A
arronm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2020, 02:58 PM   #7
BradEL
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaFlash View Post

What's your budget?

Very nice car, sounds like it would be hard to find one better. These will be the real sought after cars in my opinion, heaps of people put the FPVs and Sprints away as investments but not many keep the XR6 Turbos like that.
BradEL is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: