Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 19-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Default Re: Crypto $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
Crypto currencies are a technological tour de force, and one (or more) could be put in place as a currency. However this will not happen unless the central banking cartel can get full control of the entire process; as it stands they have no control and as such, they will fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo as their power resides in the ability to issue essentially unlimited fiat.
Exactly, big business (Which is what runs the world, not politicians) has the power to destroy bitcoin. Look at the EU at the moment, all countries have now agreed to regulate bitcoin. This is because big business is not getting a piece of the pie.

I trade what i can afford to lose, if i lost all my money tomorrow i would be angry but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Big money to be made if you pick the right coins.
fordomatic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 19-12-2017, 01:40 PM   #2
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
Exactly, big business (Which is what runs the world, not politicians) has the power to destroy bitcoin. Look at the EU at the moment, all countries have now agreed to regulate bitcoin. This is because big business is not getting a piece of the pie.

I trade what i can afford to lose, if i lost all my money tomorrow i would be angry but it wouldn't be the end of the world. Big money to be made if you pick the right coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
The only crypto I am investing in is https://ripple.com/ > This is for reasons of my own. Its a personal choice but one thing we can count on is that crypto currencies are here to stay. Most of the critics (hi profile critics, not the folk on this forum) see themselves becoming irrelevant over the next decade or so. Crypto are putting money control into the hands of "the people".... I might be proven completely wrong over time. But in the meantime I have turned 10K into 33K in a month. And its all legal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump
Crypto currencies are a technological tour de force, and one (or more) could be put in place as a currency. However this will not happen unless the central banking cartel can get full control of the entire process; as it stands they have no control and as such, they will fight tooth and nail to maintain the status quo as their power resides in the ability to issue essentially unlimited fiat.
You bunch of commie-reds

The "system" will never be overthrown, we'll grind the proletariat back into the mud and keep 99% of the wealth in the hands of the 1% who rule

(In the meantime my BTC Markets account was approved instantly so let's go play )
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 19-12-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
PHATAL
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontGS View Post
You bunch of commie-reds

The "system" will never be overthrown, we'll grind the proletariat back into the mud and keep 99% of the wealth in the hands of the 1% who rule

(In the meantime my BTC Markets account was approved instantly so let's go play )
I am thinking I have to wait for a letter as everything I do is to a PO Box but they want residential. Meanwhile I am watching the price rise...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

XF Falcon S Update EFI - SOLD
EL2 XR8 - SOLD
BF F6 RSPEC #139 - SOLD
Now rocking the SZ Territory Titanium Petrol Family Beast
PHATAL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post: