Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Lightbulb UFOs and all things extra terrestrial

Had this link sent to me, I read it with much skepticism, but it raises the debate about UFOs and all things extra terrestrial in general:

Do you believe?

Here is the article:

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladak, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The current debate is on whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in tradition of a total transparent society come out and tell the truth. India is so open and democratic; it is very difficult to keep a secret for long. The biggest concern of the Government today is that unlike in other countries, it will be very difficult to keep it secret for long. If the information comes out through unofficial channels first and then the authorities are pressed against the wall to confess, two bad things can happen. First, it can really cause a panic in the country as well as the world. Second, the way the Indian politics is run, the ruling party will be thrown out of power in no time i it is ever found that the Government withheld such information from the public.

The recent rush of world leaders to India is remarkable. Starting from Russian President Putin to major Senators from America have visited or are planning to visit India. European Union is in deep discussion with India on cooperation. All sanctions against India’s nuclear programs and Indian Space Research Organization are in the process of being lifted. India is cooperating with Europeans and the Americans in space explorations and technology research program. India is also part of World Trade Organization. India is receiving major outsourcing contracts in IT and call-center service work from America and Europe. India’s Forex reserve is at a level never imagined before because of international direct investments from Western nations, Japan, Korea and others. Interestingly, China the arc rival of India changed its posture in the last few years to make India’s friendship and trade a priority. India is slowly getting to the point when it is accepted as a permanent member of the Security Council. All the five Security Council members China, America, Russia, France and UK support India’s inclusion.

When all these factors are added together and analyzed, it seems like India is being told by the world to abide by the hidden protocols and in exchange be recognized as a major emerging superpower.

The debate the country is facing internally is whether to abide by the laws of the world and the Universe to be recognized as a superpower or be truthful to its citizens and the world.

According to sources close to the Government, the UFO contacts is known by quite a few politicians in the opposition and of course by those who are in power.

The military has legitimate concern of not letting the secrets out either.

Recently, India’s foreign affairs minister Mr. Natwar Singh came out and said that for India it was not necessary to become a nuclear power. He is a strong supporter of Mrs. Indira Gandhi, India’s former Prime Minister who initiated the nuclear program in the mid sixties. India first exploded a nuclear device in Pokhran in early seventies. The whole country including people from his own party questioned Mr. Singh for such an irresponsible statement. But on analyzing his statements, it is evident, that based on what he knows now, being a nuclear power really does not matter much because the technologies controlled by the extra-terrestrials are so advanced that all our technologies mean really nothing. But importantly he may be irritated with this controversial ongoing secret debate and what he really meant was that if India was not a nuclear power, the debate on UFO and extra-terrestrials will never be there in India.

from http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01-06a-05.asp

---------------------------

The article is pretty left field, and you'd really have to question the accuracy of this thing. Whether you believe this one in particular or not (I know I'll need alot more late night TV documentaries personally :p ), what are your thoughts about UFOs and all things extra terrestrial?

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 09:56 PM   #2
Dark Horse
_Oo===oO_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin-the-martian

I hereby declare this planet in the name of Mars.
Hrrm there'd have to be something documented about X-43 frequency modulators.

Last edited by Dark Horse; 09-01-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 10:00 PM   #3
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

Hmmmm interesting, very interesting. I can't see myself believeing it though.

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 10:20 PM   #4
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Not really a UFO/extra terrestrial believer myself, more likely to believe conspiracy theorys
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 10:56 PM   #5
RSgerry
Well hello Mr Fancypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peuty
Hmmmm interesting, very interesting. I can't see myself believeing it though.
you havent met some of my ex-girlfriends then
RSgerry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:00 PM   #6
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

by the sounds of it thats probably a good thing

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:15 PM   #7
RSgerry
Well hello Mr Fancypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peuty
by the sounds of it thats probably a good thing
think 'Aliens'. makes me shiver just thinking about it. beer has a lot to answer for. :
RSgerry is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-01-2005, 11:42 PM   #8
Captain Stubing
Looking for clues...
Donating Member3

But, if you think of it... we're a small planet, in a small solar system, each of the stars we see is another sun in the Milky way, which is our galaxy, and there's a lot more galaxies out there. It's a bit like a dust mite believing in alien mites from South America. Have we got the only planet in the universe with life on it? Probably the only planet with the legacy of the Leyland Marina!
Captain Stubing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:02 AM   #9
champsky
THCC Motorsport member 1

personally i believe theres something out there, but all these "cover ups" im just not too sure on, some of them just seem way to wako for me

/me waits for more doco's on sbs

Member of the MTAS
Founder of TTM (team twink motorsport)

Founder of the AFFDDPS (Australian Ford Forums Drink Driving Punishment Squad)
champsky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:03 AM   #10
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well Tim, I think if anything "out there" was "over here", you probably would have heard about it from the people you work with :P
Dave_au is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:10 AM   #11
Twisted
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by champsky
personally i believe theres something out there, but all these "cover ups" im just not too sure on, some of them just seem way to wako for me

/me waits for more doco's on sbs
Agreed, you would be small minded not to aknowledge that in such a big galaxy we were the only intelligent life (and even that is sometimes debatable).

Plus that pic just looks dodgy as!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:16 AM   #12
BlueRaven
Dual O2 sensors

I would be happy to know that there are aliens...thats cool. But I'd get over it.

What annoys me is that govt's could be covering it up... I hate not knowing things :S
Old 10-01-2005, 07:11 AM   #13
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_au
Well Tim, I think if anything "out there" was "over here", you probably would have heard about it from the people you work with :P
Haha, this is true, I was just interested in whether people think we are the only life forms cruising round this universe, and if not, if we are the most advanced.

Surely the most convincing evidence that there is intelligent life in this universe is that they haven't tried to contact us yet. :p

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 09:06 AM   #14
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

tell you what....I will buy a video capture card and post a video here (if I find it ) of something funny I video recorded about 7 years ago..then tell me what you think...
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 11:44 AM   #15
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

Useless, you promised you'd never release that video of me at 2am on New Years Day!!!!

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 11:47 AM   #16
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

ahhaha ...it was yooooooooooooooo
:lookedat:
Old 10-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #17
RATT

Well after an experience myself and Ms RATT had about 6years ago I do believe.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 11:55 AM   #18
Stav
Smile

Mate if I find the video I have you will all spin out!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:03 PM   #19
WIKIDSTIX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

my dad said has seen aliens, so has my sister.....who next :lookedat: lol

has anyone seen the "Taken" series? apparently its REALLY good.

Last edited by WIKIDSTIX; 10-01-2005 at 12:04 PM.
WIKIDSTIX is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 12:06 PM   #20
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATT
Ditto here Ratt, me and the missus go out star gazing fairly regularly up north and have seen some very strange stuff.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Sourbastard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 02:50 PM   #21
Twisted
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATT
What happened mate? Give us a rundown if you want, i find these stories pretty interesting.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
FordForums.com.au
Hats, Stickers & Patches are now available!
Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:09 PM   #22
live_1991

im an Alien
live_1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:22 PM   #23
RATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAU
What happened mate? Give us a rundown if you want, i find these stories pretty interesting.

We we're leaning on my car one early evening near Kemps Creek (Sydney) and watched the sunset. When it was pitch black while still looking at the sky we both noticed three quite large orange dots in the sky, ranging from one, which was as far left of the sky (north) as we could see, one directly ahead (east) and one toward the south east. They just stood still. Then the one in the east started moving very slowly and then turned off like a light. The other two were still there and we started ringing a friend who lives nearby, and while on the phone the other two "switched off".

We never saw any news reports later and we just kept quiet as many people we know don't believe in ET life.

Last edited by RATT; 10-01-2005 at 03:23 PM.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:46 PM   #24
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

I was stargazing near Sedan in south australias mid north, watched what we thought were two satellites moving across the sky. Definately high altitude and moving at about the same speed as a satellite. I found it interesting that they were approaching each other at 90 degrees and were going to intercept each other.

As I opened my mouth to mention this to my companion, they both did an instant 90 degree turn and avoided each other. One did a small loop then stayed perfectly still to "fade out" later in the night and the other kept moving towards the horizon, then followed the horizon in an arc before finally dissappearing altogether.

Have seen a couple more things in the same part of SA on various occasions, mostly unexplained high speed lights performing meaneuvers impossible for conventional aircraft.

2003 BA Fairlane G220

Old 10-01-2005, 06:29 PM   #25
Psycho Chicken
Banned

Beam me up Scotty!

I believe there is life out there, I think it's crazy not to. But a lot of these reports and stories are so far fetched they have to be bogus. Little green men controlling the White House? RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTTTT!!!

Last edited by Psycho Chicken; 10-01-2005 at 06:59 PM.
Psycho Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 06:30 PM   #26
Yum-Yum
My 1st set of Wings!!!

*Yum-Yum whistles the theme to X-Files*
Yum-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 10:29 PM   #27
B-1B
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talking

Yes, I have seen a few "odd" things when stargazing aswell.Most of them near the coast north and south of Sydney.sourbastard, what telescope do you have?

Why are antagonist posts from members with high post counts so common now?
B-1B is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-01-2005, 10:43 PM   #28
lv619
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

well, personally i believe that "ufo's" are government test aircraft from NASA and places like Area 51 (tell me they dont have something dodgy going on in places like that).
Old 10-01-2005, 10:57 PM   #29
Tote
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've been lying in the back of the ute in the early hours of the morning watching satellites track acroos the sky when one of them has done a 90 degree turn.
I couldnt explain that one.
Regards,
Tote
Old 10-01-2005, 11:06 PM   #30
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

B-1B: I dont have a telescope, ive got some tosca binoculars i use from time to time. I wear glasses and hate using telescopes and binoculars though, can never seem to get them right.

Tote: Funny that, i saw mine in the back of my ute also lol.

2003 BA Fairlane G220