Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-04-2020, 06:59 PM   #61
CJR09
RPO 77

Default Re: You need to watch this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
After getting through all the popups and clicking on the Vid I see you're right, email address needed.

So I have to give him an email address that he can sell (or use) it to increase his bank balance? .................pass.
Yet refuses to download the app

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2020, 07:30 PM   #62
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJR09 View Post
Yet refuses to download the app
Are you meaning me?
Old 29-04-2020, 07:59 PM   #63
CJR09
RPO 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
Are you meaning me?

No no - old mate rommy, wont d/load the covid app but happy for a charlatan to have his email and associated info

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 29-04-2020, 08:33 PM   #64
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57 View Post

You sit back and drink the bleach and be happy
Certainly I will. Trump is a winner. Communists hate winners...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2020, 10:40 PM   #65
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
Certainly I will. Trump is a winner. Communists hate winners...

I can’t wait to watch the bed wetters and the left melt down for another 4 years after Trump wins the November election. It’s going to be delicious.
5 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2020, 11:40 PM   #66
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
I can’t wait to watch the bed wetters and the left melt down for another 4 years after Trump wins the November election. It’s going to be delicious.
Hope he does win!...
It’ll be fantastic for property prices here in Costa Rica, with the number of Yanks who vacation here, and “threaten” to move here permanently if Trump gets re-elected!
(Overwhelming, not just is he absolutely despised by the many, many Americans that we meet here, but they are downright embarrassed by the dill)
2 wheels.. 2015 103ci HD Wideglide.. SOLD
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
(Ex Blood Orange #023 FPV Pursuit owner : )
Charliewool is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2020, 04:35 AM   #67
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliewool View Post
Hope he does win!...
It’ll be fantastic for property prices here in Costa Rica, with the number of Yanks who vacation here, and “threaten” to move here permanently if Trump gets re-elected!
(Overwhelming, not just is he absolutely despised by the many, many Americans that we meet here, but they are downright embarrassed by the dill)
Are you forgetting the last election?
Where a whole lot of attention whoring wealthy white liberals threatened to move to other ‘white’ countries if Trump won.
Actions speak louder than words and anyone knows the only consistent trait of a liberal is hypocrisy. None of them left. The ones that threatened to leave never considered Mexico or South Africa or Saudi Arabia etc. Funny that.

I’ve watched White House press releases over the past month or so and Trump is painful to watch and listen to. But he is going to wipe the floor with this sex pest fossil over the coming months. **** me what are the Dems thinking lmao. This happened last night.

https://reddit.app.link/99CZd7bp55
smoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2020, 05:59 AM   #68
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post
Are you forgetting the last election?
Where a whole lot of attention whoring wealthy white liberals threatened to move to other ‘white’ countries if Trump won.
Actions speak louder than words and anyone knows the only consistent trait of a liberal is hypocrisy. None of them left. The ones that threatened to leave never considered Mexico or South Africa or Saudi Arabia etc. Funny that.

I’ve watched White House press releases over the past month or so and Trump is painful to watch and listen to. But he is going to wipe the floor with this sex pest fossil over the coming months. **** me what are the Dems thinking lmao. This happened last night.

https://reddit.app.link/99CZd7bp55

With all due respect mate.... How do you know... "NONE OF THEM LEFT"??
You haven't the faintest!
In our relatively small village alone, we have at least 12 Gringo couples that have moved here permanently since Trump gained office.
OK, most had been long planing the move on retirement... However, a good number of these took early retirement to get the feck out when Trump won in 2016.
We also have many vacationers from all over the States that have visited us here 2, 3, 4 times that are most adamant that it'll be a permanent move if he gets re-elected. They're land hunting, house hunting on their visits too.
In the grand scheme of things... minor numbers, but I'd suggest many other destinations have experienced similar. (especially Mexico!)
The animosity and divide that Trump has created among his fellow Americans is enormous, and damn tragic.
SOLD THE LOT, Voted with our feet and relocated to COSTA RICA for some Pura Vida!
3 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2020, 06:56 AM   #69
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
In our relatively small village alone, we have at least 12 Gringo couples that have moved here permanently since Trump gained office.
OK, most had been long planing the move on retirement... However, a good number of these took early retirement to get the feck out when Trump won in 2016.
We also have many vacationers from all over the States that have visited us here 2, 3, 4 times that are most adamant that it'll be a permanent move if he gets re-elected. They're land hunting, house hunting on their visits too.
In the grand scheme of things... minor numbers, but I'd suggest many other destinations have experienced similar. (especially Mexico!)
The animosity and divide that Trump has created among his fellow Americans is enormous, and damn tragic.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tax-cuts.html

No doubt individuals have left. Most likely Californians who are over the homelessness, illegal immigrants, human excrement in the streets and other worsening social stats but conveniently use Trump as a scapegoat.

As for the divisions, look no further than the left wing media. They’re doing their best at dividing every sector of society. Gen z and millenials v boomers, white v black, male v female, lgbt v straight white males, rich v poor, renters v landlords, employees v employers etc.
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2020, 07:04 AM   #70
roKWiz
Cabover nut

I wonder where Meryl Streep went. As long as it wasn't here.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2020, 07:58 AM   #71
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-tax-cuts.html

No doubt individuals have left. Most likely Californians who are over the homelessness, illegal immigrants, human excrement in the streets and other worsening social stats but conveniently use Trump as a scapegoat.

As for the divisions, look no further than the left wing media. They’re doing their best at dividing every sector of society. Gen z and millenials v boomers, white v black, male v female, lgbt v straight white males, rich v poor, renters v landlords, employees v employers etc.
So now... “SOME” have left!
You said NONE, 1 post back!!
Once again you are guessing! You DON’T really know, do you?
(Unless it’s on bookface or youtube!)
“Most likely Californians”?... Again, a generalisation? (And a poor stab in the dark at that!... The Gringos I’ve met down here are from everywhere BUT California!
Florida.. Yep. Colorado... Yep, lots! Upstate NY.. yep. Texas... yep. And others from various states.
My point is... At least “most” of the media is based on fact, even if somewhat biased or skewed.
Your statements are simply OPINIONS... With zero factual evidence!
BTW... Have you ever been to the States? California??
Old 30-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #72
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Interestingly, one of my best mates, and best drinking buddy here (old Richie, a Viet Vet) is a Trump worshipper!
Long time Republican, and in his (one eye) Trump is the Messiah!
Richie’s been here permanently 17 years and is married to a Tica.
Over numerous Imperials, I asked him would he ever consider returning to the States to live, now that Trump’s “made America great”?
His reply.... “not a feckin hope in hell”
Old 30-04-2020, 08:48 AM   #73
superyob
Banned

Quote:
So what is their biggest complaint about Trump? It must be big...
Old 30-04-2020, 09:16 AM   #74
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

JFK Jr saluting at his fathers funeral. Towards the end of the video pay close attention to what he was wearing:

Melania Trump on inauguration day:

CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2020, 10:41 AM   #75
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So now... “SOME” have left!
You said NONE, 1 post back!!
Once again you are guessing! You DON’T really know, do you?
(Unless it’s on bookface or youtube!)
“Most likely Californians”?... Again, a generalisation? (And a poor stab in the dark at that!... The Gringos I’ve met down here are from everywhere BUT California!
Florida.. Yep. Colorado... Yep, lots! Upstate NY.. yep. Texas... yep. And others from various states.
My point is... At least “most” of the media is based on fact, even if somewhat biased or skewed.
Your statements are simply OPINIONS... With zero factual evidence!
BTW... Have you ever been to the States? California??
I didn’t say some. I did provide a link to show those egotistical petulant liberals back tracking on their threats as per my original comment. They won’t put their money where their mouths are. Even Megan Merkel only lasted a couple of months in Canada before succumbing and moving to the US, despite claiming they’d never live there as long as trump is in office. FOS the lot of them!

Yes the Californian comment was a generalisation and more tongue in cheek, to illustrate that anything negative whether deserved or not, can be attributed to the president.
But no worse of a generalisation that your interaction with a dozen yanks that don’t like the president reflects that a country of 350 million is going to have a max exodus if Trump wins again. Although the media would like to paint it that way.

It is fact and well documented that homelessness in CA is an issue along with the associated social issues that come along with it.
I have been to the states but not California.
Old 30-04-2020, 10:49 AM   #76
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:

Commiefornia isn't part of the United States.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #77
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
I didn’t say some. I did provide a link to show those egotistical petulant liberals back tracking on their threats as per my original comment. They won’t put their money where their mouths are. Even Megan Merkel only lasted a couple of months in Canada before succumbing and moving to the US, despite claiming they’d never live there as long as trump is in office. FOS the lot of them!

Yes the Californian comment was a generalisation and more tongue in cheek, to illustrate that anything negative whether deserved or not, can be attributed to the president.
But no worse of a generalisation that your interaction with a dozen yanks that don’t like the president reflects that a country of 350 million is going to have a max exodus if Trump wins again. Although the media would like to paint it that way.

It is fact and well documented that homelessness in CA is an issue along with the associated social issues that come along with it.
All the liberal celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump got elected stayed in the US. Not a single one followed through with their pathetic grandstanding. Why people listen to a single word these celebrities even say is beyond me. Bunch of self rightous virtue signallers who believe their opinion is worth more than anybody elses.

One thing this pandemic has proven, is that celebrities are completely non-essential. Won't stop them tweeting "we are all in this together" from their 32 bedroom luxury mansion with 3 pools though
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 01-05-2020, 03:22 AM   #78
Charliewool
Bolt Nerd
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
All the liberal celebrities who threatened to leave the US if Trump got elected stayed in the US. Not a single one followed through with their pathetic grandstanding. Why people listen to a single word these celebrities even say is beyond me. Bunch of self rightous virtue signallers who believe their opinion is worth more than anybody elses.

One thing this pandemic has proven, is that celebrities are completely non-essential. Won't stop them tweeting "we are all in this together" from their 32 bedroom luxury mansion with 3 pools though
I definitely agree Re: grand standing “celebrities”!
All should stick to their chosen profession... Acting!
Look at the Oscars nowadays!... Purely used as a soapbox to push their BS agendas!
5 users like this post:
Old 02-05-2020, 06:14 PM   #79
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Harvard again, lol.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/01/u...?smid=tw-share
Old 02-05-2020, 06:52 PM   #80
marty351
Shenanigans..............

If you have netflix, watch bojack horseman, a great satirical send up of hollywood and commiefornia in general.

Charliewool, if all the people that blame Trump for their problems move to where you are, you'll need to rename it Costa Reeeca.
marty351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 08-05-2020, 09:16 AM   #81
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Surfs up!

18 U.S. Code 2381 - Treason

18 U.S. Code 2384 - Seditious Conspiracy

18 U.S. Code 1962 - R.I.C.O.

18 U.S. Code 2383 - Rebellion Or Insurrection

18 U.S. Code 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government
Old 10-05-2020, 09:18 AM   #82
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Remember RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA? They tried to set up Trump and his eldest son for treason.

Now they have become the hunted.

I know how this movie ends.
2 users like this post:
Old 18-06-2020, 10:43 PM   #83
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nothing new,all Lefties.

https://www.macleayargus.com.au/stor...kopoulos/?cs=7

https://www.theleader.com.au/story/6...abuse-charges/

Old 07-08-2020, 09:08 PM   #84
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Old 08-08-2020, 08:41 PM   #85
superyob
Banned

Trump for the win in 2020. Apparently the polls are all against him winning, at least that's what we are told here in Oz by various sources. I think he will landslide into presidency this time...
Old 15-08-2020, 05:14 AM   #86
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Have ya cigar cutters at the ready fellas coz this ones gonna be a real doozy.....

Old 06-09-2020, 07:49 PM   #87
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This is the real pandemic...

2 users like this post:
Old 24-09-2020, 04:51 PM   #88
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Their days are all but over.

''I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he's gonna need it''

Last edited by CoupeKing; 24-09-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:20 PM   #89
HIPO
Al

Haven't seen Poppy Bush Jr for a while!
HIPO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 24-09-2020, 07:54 PM   #90
Work Horse
Budget Racer

And then the tin foil caps became Crowns of Knowledge!