Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
metalhead_mike

Default el/nl ghia parts

the chrome has chipped off my shifter and the leather is worn. anyone know where i can find a replacement auto shifter for my nl fairlane im after the light brown 1 from the fairlane not the blueish 1 from the fairmonts i dont need everything just from the black bar up had no luck on ebay and havnt even tried ford yet but im guessing the price if i went there and asked the price of 1 id have a mild heart attack.

anyone selling one or know what ford charges for them

metalhead_mike is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
private9
www.TUFFCARPARTS.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhead_mike
the chrome has chipped off my shifter and the leather is worn. anyone know where i can find a replacement auto shifter for my nl fairlane im after the light brown 1 from the fairlane not the blueish 1 from the fairmonts i dont need everything just from the black bar up had no luck on ebay and havnt even tried ford yet but im guessing the price if i went there and asked the price of 1 id have a mild heart attack.

anyone selling one or know what ford charges for them
Ebay, forums, wreckers.
private9 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
metalhead_mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by private9
Ebay, forums, wreckers.
ebay has had none for months, only the blue el ghia ones not the cappa fairlane ones, wreckers have none and im trying the forums now
metalhead_mike is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
EA2BA
PM me if you want

You can just replace the chrome button, with a small cut (where you dont see) and a little effort.

Send me a PM if you want to know anything

2010 Ford Ranger PK High Rider (Auto) - 2011 Ford Fiesta (Auto)
EA2BA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post