Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
LOW_XR
460hp + manual = fun

Default i cant P.M

hey guys, jumped on here this arvo to a msg saying my account has been restricted.

then as im waiting on a fairly important P.M i realize my P.M section is missing and i cant P.M anyone at all.

whats going on? and can this be fixed asap?

cheers,Dylan.

BA XR6 turbo, blood orange, 6 speed , mal wood option 3+ clutch, fg gt style 19's , xr8 bonnet, no spoiler , de-badged , sunroof , leather , premo, fpv wheel, plazmaman 1100hp cooler, plazmaman hot + cold side piping and intake, x force exhaust, 460 rwhp and more....
Old 08-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Default Re: i cant P.M

Mmmmm dunno ?
Old 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 
Default Re: i cant P.M

There is probably a reason why you don't have this privilege, its not normally a function that plays up, its normally removed.
I will ask Russ to look into it.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
Closed Thread