Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 30-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
AU-MUSTD
Flat floor shifter

Default Carbon fibre trims

I will be getting the woodgrain trims in my fairlane changed to real carbon fibre ones in the next few weeks and was wondering whether or not others on here would also like this done?? I know t series cars have the crap fake look so what do you guys think?? Could do a bulk order. Also what would be a fair price for such a mod??

AU-MUSTD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2005, 09:47 PM   #2
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Where are you getting that done, would be nice on my BA XR8. Sorry I can't add to your bulk order.
Old 30-09-2005, 10:04 PM   #3
AU-MUSTD
Flat floor shifter

My brother has done it for years as a hobbie but we are thinking of getting serious with it and starting a custom parrts buisness. Send me picks of what your thinking in the xr8.
Old 30-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #4
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Cool, will do. Thinking of this for a while and would like to know what the cost would be. I bet there would be some other BA owners interested.
Old 30-09-2005, 10:42 PM   #5
AU-MUSTD
Flat floor shifter

One off stuff would be pretty expensive as we have to make moulds and stuff but for things that can be mass produced like most car bits then it'll be a lot cheaper. Would guess around 300 dollars for the six piece kit for au fairlanes/ fairmonts.