Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
oz_cats
Starter Motor

Default After market parts

Howdy
i was wondering if anyone knows a good source for after market parts ie electric windows / headlights / electric window switches etc ( i know this is probably covered somewhere ) i went to get a new switch block for my ef fairmont and was quoted near on $ 280.00 ... : i expected about half that from what i could work out from the price lists here .... lol i wanted new switches ... not a new car

oz_cats is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #2
get_an_ea_today
Festoon This!!!

Try ebay it has everything lol

Matt
get_an_ea_today is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
oz_cats
Starter Motor

been watching ebay for a few weeks ...there seems to be a difference between the falcon and fairmont headlights and ive only seen 1 set of fairmont ones on there ... and no power window switches .... there also seems to be about 3 types of aftermarket headlights available ... ranging from non adr poor to adr good ... but not knowing the difference iam not about to buy from some one in back woods nowhere only to find their junk
oz_cats is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post