Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 26-07-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
b2tf
not here much anymore

Default Wagga All Ford Day, Nov 3

Howdy all

yes it is that time of year again when I deprive myself of sleep and a clean car to bring you the fordforums.com.au Wagga All Ford Day!

This year's show will be held on Saturday, November 3rd 2007 at Bolton Park Wagga Wagga - right on the Sturt Highway as it passes through town.

For those who have been, you will know what it's all about, for those who haven't, it's a great way to meet your fellow forum members, enjoy a nice trip away, and admire some of the nicest Fords getting round the place.

It is a very relaxed social event where the emphasis is on having fun and meeting new people.

ANY car is welcome so long as it has a Ford badge on it, be it modified to the hilt or stock as a rock, you're more than welcome to come along and put your pride and joy on display.

Dick Johnson Racing will again be attending keeping you fully stocked with the latest DJR merchandise.

Our website www.waggafordday.com.au is now and up and running, all details can be found there along with entry forms and details on how to book accomodation etc.

As per usual, any more info required send me a PM, or give me a buzz on 0412 634 240.

Looking forward to seeing you in Wagga,

- b2tf

Old 27-07-2007, 08:35 AM   #2
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

I am booking a twin share room for Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd at a pretty cheap rate. Anybody that wants to share and split the bill, PM me for the details( and no...it's two seperate beds!!........unless you are REALLY good looking!)
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
photn
AFF Post NAZI

I may be in for This.... im hoping to have the ST170 by then

So i Should be able to attend

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #4
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Would have thought you'd go the XR4. ST170 is a nice vehicle. I'd like an XR5. Seen one as cheap as $32,000 with about 30 of them on Carsales.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #5
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknaked
Would have thought you'd go the XR4. ST170 is a nice vehicle. I'd like an XR5. Seen one as cheap as $32,000 with about 30 of them on Carsales.
Yer i was hoping to get XR4.. but Very Limited with $$ and the ST170 has everything the XR4 has and is priced inbetween another Fiesta ZETEC 2nd hand and a brand new XR4.

Ultimately if i could get one i would. But what else draws me to them is the Limited Edition of them, IE you dont see many of them around. Also It would be great to have one on cruises....

That and i LOVE beeing Different

maybee down the track ill buy one and trade the ST170 for it.. but we shall see

And you never know i may still get the xr4, but not getting my hopes up.. but im trying to get something that wont put me in too much dept.....

Old 27-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #6
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I will see what happens. Got a birthday on that weekend. let you know a bit closer to the date

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #7
melbzetec

Any Euroford club members looking to go to Wagga? I am going, but on the entry it asks if it is part of a club display. I don't want to say yes if it's just one car!!!
Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:27 PM   #8
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbzetec
Any Euroford club members looking to go to Wagga? I am going, but on the entry it asks if it is part of a club display. I don't want to say yes if it's just one car!!!
dont worry too much bout that steve, we'll set it up somehow regardless.

I know the XR5 guys are coming down, had about 4 of em last year, will be more this yr.There's one XR4 in town thats a definite too.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:12 PM   #9
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf

I know the XR5 guys are coming down, had about 4 of em last year, will be more this yr.There's one XR4 in town thats a definite too.
It depends Austin one whether they are part of Euroford, or at least would be happy to display under that Banner? They may be members of fordxr5trbo.com and wish to display under that.

I'm not planning on bringing the XR5 at this stage as its the Falcon on those road trips. More boot space for things like tents and other stuff.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2007, 01:39 PM   #10
melbzetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf

Thanks Austin.

I'll just enter, put down Euroford, and work it out from there if that's OK.

I'd just rather get my entry in. I know it helps with organisation to help judge how many are coming.

I'll be really disappointed if some of the Sydney guys don't come down. Would love to meet some of the guys face to face. Plus a good opportunity for them to see THE BEST LR FOCUS IN THE COUNTRY!!! ( mmmm hopefully that will stir a few of you up!)LOL

Old 04-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #11
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Thanks Austin.

I'll just enter, put down Euroford, and work it out from there if that's OK.

I'd just rather get my entry in. I know it helps with organisation to help judge how many are coming.

I'll be really disappointed if some of the Sydney guys don't come down. Would love to meet some of the guys face to face. Plus a good opportunity for them to see THE BEST LR FOCUS IN THE COUNTRY!!! ( mmmm hopefully that will stir a few of you up!)LOL
Only FOr the time beeing steve!

Old 04-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #12
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Shaun I doubt your car will be the best. Steve kills it. Make sure you go to the all ford day

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #13
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOCUSonTHIS
Shaun I doubt your car will be the best. Steve kills it. Make sure you go to the all ford day
Thats one opinion lolz.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #14
melbzetec

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
Thats one opinion lolz.
Te he!!! Easy to stir you blokes up isn't it?

Old 04-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #15
photn
AFF Post NAZI

Quote:
Te he!!! Easy to stir you blokes up isn't it?
Yuo know me steve.. such an antagonist.....