Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 12-09-2005, 07:40 PM   #1
WRC1AB
WRC1AB

Default Ford Focus Meet (Perth)

Hi to those In Perth.
Regarding the Rally Australia cruise, I would like to meet you people in person and also check out your rides.
The best place I could think of at short notice is:
Belmont race course carpark(Sunday 18th sep).
There is a autokhana on that day"MaxAutoAction" normally I enter in this but due to budget issues (saving for wheels) I will be there spectating.

Its well organised Police know about it so theres no problems.

Hope some of you come down.

Regards

Nick

Old 12-09-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Hi Nick,

Sounds good mate. I'm gonna be away for the next month (heading east tomorrow for a holiday) so I won't be able to make that autokhana meeting. I'll contact you when I get back to arrange meeting up for Rally Oz.

Hey I don't suppose you wanna set of ST170 rims? Still got mine - can do a good price if your keen
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:51 PM   #3
WRC1AB
WRC1AB

Those wheels you got sound very tempting, I could use them for autokhanas with r_comp tyres.
I have ordered wheels from the UK Team dynamics Pro Race 2 only 7 kg for 17 x 7.(lighter then OZ).
I'll keep in touch regarding the wheels orsest170.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #4
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRC1AB
Those wheels you got sound very tempting, I could use them for autokhanas with r_comp tyres.
I have ordered wheels from the UK Team dynamics Pro Race 2 only 7 kg for 17 x 7.(lighter then OZ).
I'll keep in touch regarding the wheels orsest170.
Mmmmm Team Dynamic wheels . Damn I'd love a set of the Monza 18's. Didn't discover them until after I bought my Ford Racing rims though :(
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-09-2005, 12:25 AM   #5
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

Theres not alot of us here in Perth lol. Ill come down, but it depends on what time. Im thinking i can make it at about 12-1pm. Its probably all over by then.

Tom
Old 13-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #6
WRC1AB
WRC1AB

there is 2 runs morning/afternoon 9am-1pm and then 2pm-4pm.
I will be there around 10 am till late.

: