Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
GeoNazi
Banned

Default 12 Yr Old Preggers

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...01-421,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html

This have been going for about a week or so plus.

I am sure people are aware of this in the news etc. People are blaming DOCS for not interveening etc. I don't know. Apparently the 15yr old was spoken to by police but no chargers were laid. Wouldn't the mother be liable for statuary rape as she had knowledge about the kids were sexually active.

This might sound harsh but I was the dad of the 12 yr old I would take her to get an abortion. She is 12 under 18. The parent's word is the go. She may hate you but in the long run she would forgive and reliase it is a dumb situation.

Old 18-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
onfire
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Theres no news here. When I was in year 7, a 12 year old girl got knocked up. The following year, a kid in Year 7 started the year as a father.
Old 18-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
Springfield_Johny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoNazi

This might sound harsh but I was the dad of the 12 yr old I would take her to get an abortion. She is 12 under 18. The parent's word is the go. She may hate you but in the long run she would forgive and reliase it is a dumb situation.
As a parent of 2 teenage daughters (15 & 17), I would have seriously considered that option if one of them had of been pregnant at that age. You can guess who'd be one providing care for the child (grandchild).

I've also told my girls that if they came home knocked up I would still love them, but I've done my time with bringing up young babies, so they would need to work out how to support themselves & baby & while they were still under my roof the baby would be spending equal time with the father, no matter what age.

Daily drive 2010 Mitsubishi triton single cab turbo diesel

1968 XT Falcon (project yet to be started)
Old 18-06-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
JACK250
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Why is it news now? Come to Shepparton we'll have a story for them every week on that
Old 19-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Speechless, absolutley speechless about this.

Quote:
Powered by GE
Old 19-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
GeoNazi
Banned

at 12 years old, who do you think will be raising the kid? And after doing such a sterling job of raising their 12y/o, what chance does this unborn one have. My understanding is the parents are separated, the father has been complaining, the mother has custody.

at 12 and 15 they should be playing with toys, not each other. ok well 15 may be getting to old for toys, but you get my drift.

Class act on parenting.

Phisically she has changed being able to concieve but mentally she is a child and children should not have children, one thing is for sure she is way to young to be mothering a baby.

sex education, failure of the system and its over protective laws against disciplinary powers of the guardian. that includes police, the system it self and parents. what ever it maybe. the parent or guardian has the legal right to decide what is to be done, not the child. in the mean time, she has no rights and shouldn't be given any options until they can make the right choices. until then, follow the house rules. you as the guardian is the boss of the roost. you do as I say and thats final. sorta like stumping the amber off before they ignite to a massive fire you can't control at a early stage.
you can give the kids room to slip once in a while so they can learn from their mistakes. then as a parent you should back off and let them charter their own way.
As for this young 12yr old, it beats the cake... this is one major f up!!!

what can you do anyway, there seem to be a lack of there of from every one that's involved. bloody disgrace I say.
Old 19-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
The Yeti
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoNazi
at 12 years old, who do you think will be raising the kid? And after doing such a sterling job of raising their 12y/o, what chance does this unborn one have. My understanding is the parents are separated, the father has been complaining, the mother has custody.

at 12 and 15 they should be playing with toys, not each other. ok well 15 may be getting to old for toys, but you get my drift.

Class act on parenting.

Phisically she has changed being able to concieve but mentally she is a child and children should not have children, one thing is for sure she is way to young to be mothering a baby.

sex education, failure of the system and its over protective laws against disciplinary powers of the guardian. that includes police, the system it self and parents. what ever it maybe. the parent or guardian has the legal right to decide what is to be done, not the child. in the mean time, she has no rights and shouldn't be given any options until they can make the right choices. until then, follow the house rules. you as the guardian is the boss of the roost. you do as I say and thats final. sorta like stumping the amber off before they ignite to a massive fire you can't control at a early stage.
you can give the kids room to slip once in a while so they can learn from their mistakes. then as a parent you should back off and let them charter their own way.
As for this young 12yr old, it beats the cake... this is one major f up!!!

what can you do anyway, there seem to be a lack of there of from every one that's involved. bloody disgrace I say.
Thats it, when I was 12 I didnt know what to do with it, at 15 I had an idea but theres know way I could have been a dad, this poor unborn child doesnt have much hope, why is it the stupidist people are the most fertile?

I post images with postimg.cc (so I don’t forget)
Old 19-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #8
MrXr6Tickford
AU Club Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
Speechless, absolutley speechless about this.

Same here...

Click Here
Old 19-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #9
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Never ever thought about rooting when I was 12, what's going on these days :
Old 19-06-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Im with you MITCHAY....... I waited till i was 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
Old 19-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #11
Tuddy200
Reaching for 200...

Quote:
Originally Posted by svo347
Im with you MITCHAY....... I waited till i was 14
... The guy here though was 15.

I think the problem these days is Mrs. Palmer and her 5 daughters obvisouly just not as inviting or statisfying as they once were?

04' BA XR6 - Blueprint - 6 Speed with Rip Shift - HD Clutch
2.5"/BFGT Exhaust System with Quad Tips - 4490's Extractors
19" ROH Flares - 20% Underdrives - Interior Colour Coded - Sunroof - BOSS Bonnet
Stage 2 Crow Cam's - Crow Cam's Valve Springs - BPR Airbox
M86 LSD Diff with 4.1s - Upgraded Brakes with Slotted DBA 4000's
Leather Interior - Rear Power Windows

Projects Underway: Sound System
Old 19-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

In the early 1960s a dangerous chemical weapon that will eventually destroy the human race was release upon an unsuspecting populace.....

The contraceptive pill was launched as a savior of mankind by allowing sex without consequences but in reality it is a sinister device......

Intelliegent women world wide remembered to take their pills and not to have sex when they were vomiting or other situations where the pill would be ineffective.
They reproduced to a plan and had intelligent well nurtured and educated babies.

Stupid women did not and just had lots of babies to stupid fathers and unfortunately most of the babies inherited their parents' intellects...

We are now on the third iteration of this and the number of stupid people is increasing at an exponetial rate until one day human beings will no longer be the dominent species on earth, we will be somewhere between sheep and rabbits.

Need more evidence?

Look at the people who have been voted into office on a state and federal level. You think intelligent people did this? (and if you do then you are one of those who did it)

Need even more evidence?

Have a quick read through AFF using the search criteria "P plate restrictions" or "V8 vs T6" or other things that you can probably guess.

Genetic engineering has not been just restricted to plants and animals........
Closed Thread