Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #181
la2or
Your Hero

Helicopter police. But yes they wouldnt be bothered. IM pretty sure farmers can get handguns for pest destruction just it's uncommon and hard to get, easier to get a & b licence then just get a reminton 7600 or something. I think in northern territory some tour guides carry 45s to shoot buffalo.

btw can you shoot protectored animals if they are injured. I was watching this bush show this morning and this guy found some bird like a cockatoo and it had a broken wing. He was messing around with it and cut off its broken infected wing and was taking it to a vet. IMO for all the messing around it would be human to shoot it instead of putting it in a zoo where it cant fly.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #182
la2or
Your Hero

I suppose a vet might get a ccw if they need to stop horse tranquilizers getting stolen
Old 03-12-2007, 11:21 AM   #183
dallasv8
5.8 litres of fun

actually, pistols come in handy when disposing of pigs off the back of a motorbike.generally i prefer a knife and a couple of dogs but ive been on a couple of stations that have huge pig problems and motorbikes and pistols are the quickest way to knock them off.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #184
HLC
Audi S3

^^^ of course, but how legal is that. im gonna go with not very :
Old 03-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #185
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by la2or
I suppose a vet might get a ccw if they need to stop horse tranquilizers getting stolen
I reckon your doctor needs a ccw.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:51 PM   #186
la2or
Your Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLC
^^^ of course, but how legal is that. im gonna go with not very :
I dont know if the laws are different in nsw but in qld you can sometimes get pistols for pest control.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #187
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by la2or
I dont know if the laws are different in nsw but in qld you can sometimes get pistols for pest control.
Stop. Using. My. Oxygen.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread