Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 17-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #1
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Default Fast Eddies Pics from Wagga AFD (56K warning)

"Check out Melbzetec's sub woofer" says Eddie
[IMG]

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w107/melbzetec/FastEddiesLRFocusEurofordclubDispla.jpg[/IMG]

Winner of "Best Small Ford" ORSMT5

Bucknaked's XR5T

Full sick Territory

Full sick Falcoon

Fast Eddies immaculate Red Focus

Some other crappy Focus there on the day

Small, but high quality Eurofordclub Display

Melbzetec being interviewed by B2TF

Something Eddie organised whilst I was away getting some breakfast!!!

Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nice photos Steve, I so wish I went now. Hopefully next time

2002 AUIII XR6
1995 EF Falcon XR6
2003 LR Focus Zetec
1989 KE Laser TX3
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #3
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Great pics. I need to do something other than just parking the car next time.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
b2tf
not here much anymore

Was going to say great pics then I saw myself.......:
Old 18-11-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Thanks for the comments guys! I did my best with my limited camera/skills and not nearly as good as our "regular" photographers, Timmeh and Whippet-Zetec but they'll do.

Steve, your Focus is a credit to you, especially the engine bay (the girl's were VERY impressed) and there's no flies on you. Actually, there were heaps.

Bt2F, we should start a "Caption This" comp with your/Steve's photo and get a few laughs. Great show and thanks for all your hard work.

Bucky, as you know I hadn't realised it was your immaculate Focus XR5 Turbo so sorry I didn't photoshop your plates out.

Eddie.

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2007, 09:34 PM   #6
MR_LON
ORSMT5

some nice pics there, even the ones of my car (ORSMT5), 3 days later i was diong times around winton, managed a best of 1:48.0.
the 2 mk1 focus's were clean cars & i think i had a chat with a few of the guys.

Bucknaked, it will be easier if you were able to get there early, thatway you could do some things to your car ::

i hope to get back next year with a few alterations to my car
MR_LON is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post