Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 11-02-2005, 02:29 AM   #1
TCK-098

Default My car is finally going in

well,

Some of you guys would know i used to own a 99 Au ute which turned out to be a lemon anyways took that back to dealership and did a back trade on a 98 Au fairmont gear with the works.

Reported that CD stacker was playing up and drivetrain had issues done the right thing and reported it the dealership and told them that i was having problems with car i then took car to dealer 4 times and got told the the diff and auto where ok therefore wasnt impressed with that so i called Headoffice and told them what was going on.

The Western Sydney dealership replied that they have a technical advisor thats been with ford for more than 30 years "IDC" took him for a ride and next week the car is getting new shafts and a brand new stacker unit but the other week went to a transmission place and was told that the auto is slowly on its way.

The location is not Penrith or Castle hill but in that region i advise fellow members not to purchase a car from them unless you want issues.

update next week with further news.

Peter
Old 11-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #2
hambo_12

Hey I read you have the ba intake pipe on your car, how is it? Was it hard to fit? Have you got any piccies of it?
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-02-2005, 11:30 AM   #3
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundybear
well,

The location is not Penrith or Castle hill but in that region i advise fellow members not to purchase a car from them unless you want issues.
would you be a WINer if you went to this FORD dealer? Pun is intended.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:56 PM   #4
TCK-098

The pipe bolts straight up and no i dont have piccies