Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 15-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Post Paul Walker's younger brother Cody has reportedly been asked to step in

Paul Walker's younger brother Cody has reportedly been asked to step in to film the final scenes for the seventh installment of The Fast and The Furious franchise after his brother's tragic death.

The 40 year-old actor had been on a break from filming when he was killed after the Porsche he was travelling in crashed into a pole and burst into flames two weeks ago.

The MailOnline reports that Paul's brother Cody, 25, who has worked as a stuntman, is set to take his place in the final scenes.

According to a source close to the production, producers have been in-and-out of meetings since the star's death, trying to work out a way to fill his void.

"They soon realised they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that's when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody," claims the source.

"They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and it it's a shot they need Paul's face in close up they can CGI it later on," explained the source.

Old 15-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
marcyeo

Default Re: Paul Walker's younger brother Cody has reportedly been asked to step in

I'm just happy that Justin Bieber replacing Paul Walker is now a solid rumor only.. I'd definitely slit my wrists if that happened!

OLD
2010 FPV F6 FG - Herrod CAI, Pedders extreme XA's, Whiteline fr & rear swaybars, PWR stepped IC, injectors, turbo dump pipe with Venom cat, Herrod piping kit = 350rwkw
marcyeo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 15-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
gokhan
Irregular Member

Default Re: Paul Walker's younger brother Cody has reportedly been asked to step in

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyeo View Post
I'm just happy that Justin Bieber replacing Paul Walker is now a solid rumor only.. I'd definitely slit my wrists if that happened!
Man if anyone actually believed that...

2005 BF XT - Lightning Strike

Mods and extras:
Scuff plate inserts | Front & rear bar chrome mouldings | Fairmont Ghia rear number plate surround | Chrome mirror scalps | Fairmont leather & woodgrain gear shifter | Fairmont grille | Ford alloy sports pedals | Custom cold air intake | Force boot lip
gokhan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 16-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyeo View Post
JB did some great acting on CSI once. Shame it wasn't more realistic :-)

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #5
malazn mafia
Boss 335

How will they do the voice, unless both brothers have a near identical voice?
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post