Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 02-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Easp
Starter Motor

Default Enhancements

Hey guys, I just bought a BA mk 2 xr8 ute. Ive been thinking that id like to do a couple of things to it but im not sure where to start. It already had a ss induction kit and cat back fitted wen i bought it but id still like a bit more of a note and power. extractors have been suggested to me but i dont know if theyre really worth it? if not are there any other suggestions of fairly cheap mods that i could do?

Easp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
AUXRVIII
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi and welcome. From what I've seen come through work it appears the best bang for buck mod which can be done would be a flash tuner with a custom tune. I don't have any pricing but it would be cheaper than an exhaust system and deliver better results.
AUXRVIII is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Ladiesman217
I can count to potato!

Definalty get some headers, they will make a world of difference and you will notice the difference immediatly. There really is no point in getting a custom tune if you haven't got the headers to go with it, so much more power can be made with them.

Ladiesman217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post