Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
vtr007
VTR007

Default first dinted mondeo in oz :(

yep.
Was goning down to the shops for a coffe with the girlfriend and where we park theres all shops along the path, car pulled out right next to where i was going for coffe so i pulled in and just as i undone the door to get out bang, the shop next door had stuff out on the sidewalk and it blew over straight onto the bonnet, couple of nice scratches and a didnt the size of your pinky finger.
The guy can out and goes its not scratched its just the wax off the wood then after a bit on convincing him he said he could see the dint, then he turns around to me and goes he will get his local detailer to buff the scratch out for $50 and told that i wont see the dint, thats when i almost lost i turned around and said ok so you going to fix the dint on my bonnet of your face and then he just shut up.
anyways insurance covered it at this expense and then went to the local council and complained about the stuff he has on the side walk and now he can have his stall thing there .
And the one thing that really ****ed me off is that ive been talking about getting a car bra and if i would of just got when i started talking about it, there wouldnt of been a scratch or dint.
ill post some pics up.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1200458979-1IMG_1061.jpg (69.9 KB, 116 views)
vtr007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post