Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 28-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #1
Kiwi67
Starter Motor

Default Re: Paint Codes

Hiya,

Paint codes are on the door plate ie, RE or DSTE ruby red, J7 - FM6E Magnetic etc. Mondeos are made in Spain and given different colour codes to the rest of the world. I used to be a automotive paint rep so that's how I know this.

Oh and don't bother going to the dealer for paint codes etc , go to an Automotive paint distributor. Dealers can't find their own back ends with a road map.
Kiwi67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-04-2019, 02:57 PM   #2
Pkcorvette1@gmail.
Starter Motor

Default Re: Paint Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi67 View Post
Hiya,

Paint codes are on the door plate ie, RE or DSTE ruby red, J7 - FM6E Magnetic etc. Mondeos are made in Spain and given different colour codes to the rest of the world. I used to be a automotive paint rep so that's how I know this.

Oh and don't bother going to the dealer for paint codes etc , go to an Automotive paint distributor. Dealers can't find their own back ends with a road map.
Agree with ur codes. No code such as stated exists on the information plates on my doors. That’s why I posted on the forum. I do agree a total waste of time going to ford for paint codes. Don’t bother. Ford did say however the paint codes are now not printed on the info plates.

I have the 2017 petrol model and absolutely love it. No issues to date except the paint code
Pkcorvette1@gmail. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post