Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #121
BLUEYBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Gender identity, are you male, female or a space ship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grum View Post
It's 2016... offended doest cut it anymore. You need to be at least outraged but preferably both.
and get on twitter to tell everyone as well
1995 EF Fairmont - Tickford Enhanced
1980 ZL Fairlane in Brambles red
BLUEYBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 02:30 PM   #122
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by superyob View Post
I understand the point you are making rbm but an opinion, reasoned or not, is clearly different to the workings of a rabid minority intent on wreaking their totalitarian perversions on society in the name of some manufactured rights, equality or tolerance. This is social engineering that allows a tiny minority to dictate what is 'correct' to the majority...
So let me get this right, you're saying I can't dress up in a wig, skirt and heels and go into the women's toilets pushing my equality/tolerance agenda as a gender fluid shemale without being called out as a pervert? I'm offended, shocked and outraged that my intentions be called into question. I do not see any reason why I cannot shave my beard in there like any other queer person. Anyone who disagrees is a bigot.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 02:32 PM   #123
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

I like boobs.
I am a boobasexual.

Last edited by blackf6; 05-08-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Not on me. On my missus.
blackf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
8 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 02:35 PM   #124
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo View Post
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...3581cc71279d6b

This is getting out of hand, I've got nothing against the LGBTQ community but I want to put this to our community to discuss, what are your opinions?
Just clickbait crap to elicit a response and gain page impressions / unique visitors to a website. Oh and to allow people with closed off minds to get all in a tizzy wizzy about something that does not affect them.
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 02:38 PM   #125
blackf6
R51 Pathy, 91 Jayco Swan

Out of the 33 genders to pick from, there are multiples of the same genders.
What about circumcised and uncircumcised male and or female, she male and whale?
blackf6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #126
Trump
bitch lasagne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd View Post
Gender politics (YES, politics) is sadly a diversion from real issues in the world.
Before we simply had two mainstream genders male or female, with the distant cousin third gender (often spoken about in hushed tones), who formerly would occupy the other 31 variables.
The fact that this silent third has been extrapolated into another 31 is symptomatic of the grievance poker playing, professionally outraged industry.

Put simply, we're being lied to. Whilst the world is discussing the LGBTQWERTY nonsense - the trivialities of not being offended or taking offense, ISIS and their ilk has declared war on the world (they told us last year they would conquer the world with their global caliphate), and we have become so desensitized to the daily war being waged throughout Europe and the west.
Whenever there's an atrocious terrorist incident like the one in Nice we light candles and setup hashtags, but after that life goes on and the biggest story the next day (true, google it) is that Caitlyn Jenner wants to become a man again. Seriously, WTF is wrong with our priorities?

The amount of security scares I've witnessed around air-side installations is truly frightening, and the lefty media ensure the population is numbed down by stories of the Bachelor and other idiotic fodder for the idiots to consume en-mass.

The USA is the engine room for this pig ignorant, public dumbing down of the populace which has seen the president reinvigorate racial tensions not seen since Martin Luther King, as well as cause deaths prompted by a hashtag on whose lives are more valuable than others. To confound matters further, SJW's (useful idiots) who are perpetually outraged over everything have inspired the diversification of sexual identity only to confuse the masses and ensure that no matter how neutral, how politically correct and impartial; you can be offending someone, any where, any time.
It's madness.
Sorry to the LGBQWERTY mob, you may have real grievances and I empathise; but you're being used by a PC agenda run by governments, enforced by media hellbent on stopping the citizenry raising up against the traitors in charge as the worlds most violent cult succeeds (albeit slowly) in conquering the world.
Quoted for troof.

Scaled Business Solutions
For Your Small Business IT Needs
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 03:02 PM   #127
DBourne
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackf6 View Post
I like boobs.
I am a boobasexual.

So you're a vagatarian?

PS. How good are boobs
Old 05-08-2016, 03:18 PM   #128
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBourne View Post
So you're a vagatarian?

PS. How good are boobs
So good I grew my own pair.

Wrong shape though
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 05:04 PM   #129
Carrion

Carrion is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 05:22 PM   #130
jpblue1000
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I understand the point you are making rbm but an opinion, reasoned or not, is clearly different to the workings of a rabid minority intent on wreaking their totalitarian perversions on society in the name of some manufactured rights, equality or tolerance. This is social engineering that allows a tiny minority to dictate what is 'correct' to the majority...
Bit like the church, and thats worked out well hasn't it. I see many of the problems you perceive with your lives (not just you superyob) are a result of the young forging their own direction, enforcing their own beliefs on their lives, rejecting as the young do the perceived and actual corruptions of the past.
Its true, our society, culture has problems, most of our own making, and lets be honest, us younguns didnt have much say...mostly the making of the older generations. You reap what you sow and boy did you oldies, sow. And I for one am happy to watch the old powers burn!
JP
jpblue1000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 06:01 PM   #131
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Ridiculousness of this gender rubbish put in brilliant perspective here...
http://www.xyz.net.au/emperors-new-gender/
That's a real interesting read if you have an open mind.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 06:50 PM   #132
chevypower
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpblue1000 View Post
Bit like the church, and thats worked out well hasn't it. I see many of the problems you perceive with your lives (not just you superyob) are a result of the young forging their own direction, enforcing their own beliefs on their lives, rejecting as the young do the perceived and actual corruptions of the past.
Its true, our society, culture has problems, most of our own making, and lets be honest, us younguns didnt have much say...mostly the making of the older generations. You reap what you sow and boy did you oldies, sow. And I for one am happy to watch the old powers burn!
JP
Every generation will have its chance to lead and then be "burned" by the succeeding generation. The Millennials want to get there without any life experience. It's ok, that's not really new either. That's what the boomers wanted in the 60's. It's all just history repeating itself in another form. Each generation rebels against the previous one, that's how we have fashions and trends. But when you look at the big picture, nobody is really that original or interesting to anyone else, those same trends pop up again in later generations. Another thing that history teaches us is when young rebels get older, your perspective changes. Then some kid tries to tell you all about how the world works and how it should work.
chevypower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 07:45 PM   #133
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

XB - lol, I'm the bigot?

b0son - the way society treats these people may have something to do with the suicide rate. As for considering this a mental illness, being homosexual was considered a mental illness until recently, and prior to that it was criminalised.

What almost everyone is missing from this whole thread is that this survey would be fairly bland if the options were "male, female, other".

I feel for the Endangered White Males posting here, the K-T event 65mya must haunt them...
mcflux is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 08:43 PM   #134
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpblue1000 View Post
JP
JP, I am not religious so I cannot claim to be espousing biblical views, but the church's hold on people over millennia is what the majority of people wanted in their lives as it offered something positive for them to cling to. That was a majority belief system that unified society. Off course there were always dissenters and fierce opposition to church excesses. But there is no denying, that even today, in the aftermath of historical events like the French Revolution or the Communist's attempts to ban religion alltogether, society in many countries around the world are still based on Christian or other religious principles. Remember, for this to happen, consent must be given by the masses. Now contrast this to the powers that you want burnt. The drive to institute these burnings is led by a very small minority in very few countries, leading to the ridiculous progressive claims that it is possible to pick up a **** by the clean end...

Just like the failure of communism in the 20th century, the 21st century will be marked by the failure of progressive thought as it tries to yoke society with its wanton perversions, the outcome of which will be more social breakdown and laughable claims such as 33 genders...
superyob is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 05-08-2016, 09:10 PM   #135
Grum
Bringing the Spartan back

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

East Coast Suspensions
Road - Race - Performance & Prestige Car Service

BOSS 5.4L Silicon hose kits for sale
BA/BF FPV parts for sale

The only negative thing in your life should be camber

Blue Power Racing Enhanced
Chris & Craig - Thanks!
Grum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #136
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 

I'm a heterosexual white male of Anglo/Saxon origin. I married a heterosexual white female of Anglo/Saxon origin, and have two beautiful young adult daughters.

I don't give a rats *** about all this "identity" stuff. I've changed my kids nappies enough to know they have "vajayjays".

Whatever my kids choose to be, be it scientists/engineers/checkout chicks/housewives/Lesbian/Trans/Bi/Undecided. I'll stand by them with my full and unwavering support. Right or wrong in another persons eyes? I don't give a ****!

All my kids have to do to start a conversation with me is the word "Dad".

Cheers!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:47 PM   #137
Nanoraptor
Futura

Damn, if you want a good example of outrage culture it's this thread. There seems to be more outrage at the strawman boogeyman of outrage culture than the real thing.

And with the current heavy swing in the western world towards more right-wing politics, denigrating folk who go off and do their own thing with their own gender seems to me to just be the newest PC. Make sure to police the different folk hey, lest someone notices they exist?

I've been on the Internet and social media through the eighties, nineties, noughties and now. Swings and roundabouts. The next outrage thread will be about something else entirely forgettable by everyone involved too.

To the original link in the thread though - It's a survey about sex and sexuality, and a fair percentage of the population carry an identity that (for whatever reason if you want to attach a good or bad label) they don't feel falls under *just* male or female. People's sexual identities are so core they tend to influence every part of their lives. How they live, work, contribute to the country and economy, and how they use government services. How they and their families hold together as parts of the wider society. That group may only be single digit percentage - but the largest contributors to our economy are all single digit percentages too. A country is a complex lot.

The survey's options with respect to gender is the study just asking a question - we know a lot about people who identify as just male or just female, but who are the rest of you? What do you give, what do you need, how do all your lives work together? What is your story, told by you, instead of told by people outside who are at best making a good guess, and at worst just making stuff up cos they heard from a friend of a friend that his dad wore heels once.
Nanoraptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 12:47 AM   #138
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershifty View Post
I'm a heterosexual white male of Anglo/Saxon origin. I married a heterosexual white female of Anglo/Saxon origin, and have two beautiful young adult daughters.

I don't give a rats *** about all this "identity" stuff. I've changed my kids nappies enough to know they have "vajayjays".

Whatever my kids choose to be, be it scientists/engineers/checkout chicks/housewives/Lesbian/Trans/Bi/Undecided. I'll stand by them with my full and unwavering support. Right or wrong in another persons eyes? I don't give a ****!

All my kids have to do to start a conversation with me is the word "Dad".

Cheers!
Why would anybody 'choose' this? Isn't the argument that this is not a choice???

Oh silly me. Apparently gender is a 'choice'. Move along, nothing to see here...
This user likes this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 08:19 AM   #139
The Monty
Just slidin'

Geez there is some precious souls in here. The PC have taken over and are destroying how good this country is/was. When society has to bend over backwards to make sure noones feelings are hurt just so they dont get called a bigot, homophobic, racist, mysoginist, insert bad person here, then the country is going in the wrong direction.

A spade is a spade.
A black person is a black person.
A gay person is still gay.
A feminazi is still a feminist.

Stop making up names and divisions to suit the minorities, and maybe there wouldnt be so much intolerance out there.
6 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 08:27 AM   #140
The Monty
Just slidin'

For instance (as seen in this thread):
Person that identifies (PTI): I identify as transgender.
Intollerant Bigot (IB): Well I dont agree with it but thats great.
PTI: So you are a bigot then?
IB: No Im just saying it doesnt impact my life so I dont really care.
PTI: So you are ignorant then?
IB: Not at all, Im happy that you have a choice to be whatever you want.
PTI: So I had a choice did I? How dare you suggest I have a choice.

Get the pattern?
6 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 11:55 AM   #141
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monty View Post
For instance (as seen in this thread):
Person that identifies (PTI): I identify as transgender.
Intollerant Bigot (IB): Well I dont agree with it but thats great.
PTI: So you are a bigot then?
IB: No Im just saying it doesnt impact my life so I dont really care.
PTI: So you are ignorant then?
IB: Not at all, Im happy that you have a choice to be whatever you want.
PTI: So I had a choice did I? How dare you suggest I have a choice.

Get the pattern?
There is no pleasing these mentally unstable, selfish, childish attention seekers. Bend over backwards so your head hits the ground as to not offend them and they'll still find something to throw their toys out of the cot over. In saner times they'd all be locked up in a mental asylum.
I look forward to a Muslim or Chinese majority rule so they can put these freaks in their place as we all know they won't put up with this degenerate BS, unlike the modern day beta male limp wristed white man.
smoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #142
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Why would anybody 'choose' this? Isn't the argument that this is not a choice???
But we have 33 categories, and many of those categories seem to be more about making a statement of non-conformance to traditional gender roles than out of any genuine dysphoria. So yes, for a proportion of people, it appears to be a choice.

If you're a female that doesn't like wearing dresses, makeup, shaving your legs/pits, etc, that doesn't make you NOT female or any of the countless variations of gender on the list. Trying to create categories of gender for such people trivializes the problems faced by transgender individuals.
b0son is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #143
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghia5L View Post
b0son - the way society treats these people may have something to do with the suicide rate. As for considering this a mental illness, being homosexual was considered a mental illness until recently, and prior to that it was criminalised.
I think society has been quite open-minded in recent years where transgender people are concerned. But the issue is the ridiculous number of 'genders' that have been created to accommodate people with no genetic basis for their identity disorder. Maybe one day, we'll find a genetic basis to their behavior, but at this stage, it just looks like a personality disorder and should be treated as such.
b0son is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2016, 01:22 PM   #144
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I'm taking the Spaceship and getting the *&^% outta here. Destination: Planet KFC.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #145
Grum
Bringing the Spartan back

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
I'm taking the Spaceship and getting the *&^% outta here. Destination: Planet KFC.
Damo's space ship has been there.

None left.

East Coast Suspensions
Road - Race - Performance & Prestige Car Service

BOSS 5.4L Silicon hose kits for sale
BA/BF FPV parts for sale

The only negative thing in your life should be camber

Blue Power Racing Enhanced
Chris & Craig - Thanks!
Grum is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #146
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Hop on board.
http://www.mars-one.com/
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 03:01 PM   #147
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Off topic, but surely this is a bogus web site??? Who would leave Earth to play amongst an endless expanse of invariable red rock landscape for the rest of their life??? It would get dull really quickly. And where would a ladyboy get their feather boa reconditioned??? Talk about first Mars problems. Pffft, there is probably not even a pedicurist of note that one could go and pour their heart out to, let alone a KFC...
2 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 06:07 PM   #148
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grum View Post
Damo's space ship has been there.

None left.
I'm more of a Maccas bloke instead of KFC, ever since they stopped doing krispy strips, those bastards!

Their chips taste rank too, unless its just the staff at Sunbury KFC letting down the team which would be believable
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 06-08-2016, 07:09 PM   #149
superyob
Banned

Quote:
I'm more of a Maccas bloke instead of KFC, ever since they stopped doing krispy strips, those bastards!

Their chips taste rank too, unless its just the staff at Sunbury KFC letting down the team which would be believable
But Hitler works there BD!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKqxJ6Z8tyI
Old 08-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #150
malazn mafia
Boss 335

Quote:

Kfc stopped crispy strips? They also stopped doing hot and spicy yearly and now it's once in a blue moon
malazn mafia is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post