Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 03-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #61
F6E

Default Re: FPV line up changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslandau View Post
PANDA EYES for the WIN! How could you not love a face like this!

Whoa ! Does the 4x4 lift kit come standard with the Panda Eyes ?

current rides.....
F6E - Cooler, Cat, CAI, Flash, 20's, SSL's - 317 rwkw : 9/10
BFII - Workhorse yoot : 6/10

past bitches of note.....
E60 M5 - V10 excess, the pinacle : 11/10
VE SSV - 102000 trouble free Kms : 9/10
VZ Cross8 - V8 AWD, great allrounder. : 8/10
BA XR8 - Fat & Slow : 3/10
XH XR6 - 8/10
XG S - 7.5/10
F6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #62
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It makes sense following the withdrawal of Prodrive. With Ford now producing all the FPVs it makes sense for them to consolidate the line-up and minimise overlap.
However it appears the death of 1000 cuts is continuing. I assume that they will try to phase out performance utes in the hopes that buyers will instead opt for performance sedans rather than an opposition ute. If a “Falcon” is available in the future (beyond the life of the current platform) I doubt it will include a ute.

I just wish Ford would timetable things a bit more clearly, so that I can plan accordingly. I WANT to buy one of the last Falcons, but I want it to be a V8 performance Falcon. I'm worried that by the time Ford finally comes clean and says “There will be no more Falcon after date X,” I will be left scrambling to buy the only performance variant left; some FWD with a 1.5l ecoboost.
Crazy Dazz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #63
mr smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASH GT View Post
All performance model sales have dropped. My dealer can't move anything even at heavily discounted prices.
Yup, now the "equity mate" credit boom has died those with cash dont want to pull up at the lights in a few years time in their purchased new FPV and look across to see some pimply faced young dude in the same model that was picked up for $20K at the auctions.

On top of that the new battle ground is the new diesel ute class, a mate bought a new 550 Navara over the Ranger Wildtrack and the deciding reason was the power output and all present (exept me) agreed that was the right choice.

Last edited by flappist; 03-04-2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: do not avoid the swear filter
mr smith is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #64
Elks
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Wow. Just read all of this and to be quite frank it proves that FoMo & Co, Oz branch couldn't sell hot pies at the footy.

I'm the proud owner of a GTE complete with 5.0 Miami engine and its a cracker of a car. I drive new Benz's of all shapes and sizes and bang for your buck the GTE can easily hold its head high. I'd much rather drive it than similarly priced Benz. Yes the c63 is a cracker of a car, as is the M3. But so what they are $100k dearer. Oh and they don't have stripes or panda eyes. Yet people here lust after them. HSV's also don't run stripes. But i digress.

I like my cars, as Henry Kissinger put it decades ago "speak softly and carry a big stick" school.

Now this is a face you could love.

Nice *** too.

The fact is whist all of the other cars have their moon roofs and lingatronic voice control ( a feature I've never used in 3 years) and many other gadgets, they lack the ride, the quiet, the braking and pace of the GTE. And by pace I mean a car that can run a 12.4 with the only mods being 25 psi in the rear tyres and removal of the spare at the insistence of the scrutineers. Then for under 2 grand I can add another 50 ish rwkw. Ill do that one day. It also returned 9.8l/100km on a recent round trip to Wagga. We've never had it so good.

Perhaps these cars are a victim of harsh economic times, who knows but AMG almost out sold FPV. Add to that FPV dropped the Pursuit & Super Pursuit which were good sellers by FPV standards.

The death by a thousand cuts continues, and I think we are into the 750 plus range.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #65
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Sometimes I think they don't want to sell anything but imports!

Something has to give though .... now that Ford do have FPV, there is a plethora of V8's available, all high end and all fighting over the same dollar. It would give them more options to not miss a sale having the lineup but not understanding the costs involved, something that doesn't sell much of might just have to be given up?. The difference between a GT to a GT-P then GT-E might seem simple to produce in theory but in reality maybe it costs more to have all the options available. For the sake of the entire range possibly it might have to scale down?

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #66
GTP534
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Every time I see photos of ^^^^ this car ^^^^ I drool all over the keyboard!!

I also saw an Edge GT-E and a Smoke GT-E in Sinclair Ford a few months back; both were very classy machines.

One day we're going to look back and think 'we never it had so good!'
Old 04-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #67
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It’s a little ironic. As a “family car,” the Falcon is largely redundant. A proud history as the best family car for 50 years, but now days if my wife was getting a new “family car,” I’d be looking at a Camry or Mondeo.
But as a bang for buck performance car, it’s hard to beat. A spanking new 270kw turbo 6, 6spd automatic, for $35k? In a very good package. The only other thing that comes close is a commode.
Or a GS or F6 for under $50k? Nothing comes even remotely close to our home grown products.
If only this could be recognised on a global scale. Sure, I’ve no doubt that we lack in sophistication, finish, and build quality, but bang for buck I believe they really have something to offer.
Ford Australia has managed to pull of some brilliant developments. The eColi, and the Miami are phenomenal.

I don’t know where we went wrong, but for some reason we have a generation of people who believe that to make a performance car you start with a nasty cheap compact, add rock-hard springs, a massive turbo, some massive subwoofers, and “tune” the engine to explode within 20,000km.
4 users like this post:
Old 04-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #68
Elks
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz View Post
......... but now days if my wife was getting a new “family car,” I’d be looking at a Camry or Mondeo.
Why not an Ecoboost Falcon? The deals on them are exceptional, and its a better car than both of them.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #69
4.0i OHC
Computer Torque Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
The F6 ute was finished ages ago, there was a thread about it maybe 6 months ago.
Wait what? Could I have a link please? A brand spankers manual FH F6 ute was going to be my first major purchase after graduating at the end of 2015, I'm gutted.

But if you think about it maybe Ford are on to something. I'm probably just going to go for an XR6 Turbo instead. The F6 ute stands alone; it's only real competitor is from within the Ford lineup, so those that were going to buy an F6 ute will just buy an XR6 Turbo ute.
4.0i OHC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:51 AM   #70
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elks View Post
Why not an Ecoboost Falcon? The deals on them are exceptional, and its a better car than both of them.
No, and that’s my point. I wouldn’t want to drive either of them. The Mondeo is actually a very nice car, and if I HAD to own one, the ecoboost version would be ok. I would get the missus a TD, precisely because I would never drive it. The camry? Shudder, a boring slug of a car but again perfect for the missus to haul the kids.
If I was going to drive it on a semi-regular basis, then an eColi Falcon would be my choice.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #71
Rodge
Banned

Another reason that E exec models havn't sold well is that FPV refuse to make any changes at the point of manufacture. A few years back I wanted a F6E but wanted a regular F6 spoiler on the back in the place of the little lip spoiler. Even though FPV have these lying around ready to fit to regular F6's they wouldn't fit one to the F6E I was proposing to order at the point of assembly. I was quoted $3,000 to fix this when it arrived here and he said he'd throw that in but I knew bloody well that's a $3,000 discount gone so it was really me that was paying.

That and lack of designer leather colours is another factor. What would it cost FPV to have other leather colours, something like a decent tan leather ? Yes i know both those things can be fixed by your dealer with after-market solutions, but in both cases I was looking at a multi thousand dollar fix, a fix to something that I think i should have been able to option at the point of manufacture.

At the end of the day over many, many years these exec models havn't sold well, and when they have sold the ones I've seen sold are mainly as very heavily discounted demo's or ex Ford management cars. All good for you if you like the executive style of them and can buy a demo SC GT-E for low $60's but how much money is there in this for Ford ???...clearly not enough.

Last edited by Rodge; 04-04-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Rodge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 AM   #72
dimka100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I think you are totally missing the point of a luxury car there mate. Luxury needs to come first, performance needs to come second.

The biggest issue with the FPV E models is that they do not represent any real luxury/technology by any stretch of imagination. Putting a different plastic body kit with an FPV E badge while still only offering the very same luxury/technology items available to anyone purchasing an XR6 luxury pack (a vehicle costing half as much) is simply no cutting it anymore …

As for the performance brigade, that’s what the GT is for. For the rest of them luxury buyers, they will find a 40k Hyundai to offer twice the kit at half the price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elks View Post
The fact is whist all of the other cars have their moon roofs and lingatronic voice control ( a feature I've never used in 3 years) and many other gadgets, they lack the ride, the quiet, the braking and pace of the GTE. And by pace I mean a car that can run a 12.4 with the only mods being 25 psi in the rear tyres and removal of the spare at the insistence of the scrutineers. Then for under 2 grand I can add another 50 ish rwkw. Ill do that one day. It also returned 9.8l/100km on a recent round trip to Wagga. We've never had it so good.

Perhaps these cars are a victim of harsh economic times, who knows but AMG almost out sold FPV. Add to that FPV dropped the Pursuit & Super Pursuit which were good sellers by FPV standards.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #73
F6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimka100 View Post
I think you are totally missing the point of a luxury car there mate. Luxury needs to come first, performance needs to come second.

The biggest issue with the FPV E models is that they do not represent any real luxury/technology by any stretch of imagination. Putting a different plastic body kit with an FPV E badge while still only offering the very same luxury/technology items available to anyone purchasing an XR6 luxury pack (a vehicle costing half as much) is simply no cutting it anymore …
!
Hit the nail on the head there, as I have found, the "luxury" of my "E" is no different to regular F6 or a leathered XR6, that is, unless you consider the plastic wood trim and adjustable pedals "luxury" ? fail.

They (Ford/FPV) really needed to have made "top-of-the-range" just that, putting luxury first, even if it comprimised performance a little.

So what will be Ford/FPV's the "top-of-the-range" car now ? XT-E ?

current rides.....
F6E - Cooler, Cat, CAI, Flash, 20's, SSL's - 317 rwkw : 9/10
BFII - Workhorse yoot : 6/10

past bitches of note.....
E60 M5 - V10 excess, the pinacle : 11/10
VE SSV - 102000 trouble free Kms : 9/10
VZ Cross8 - V8 AWD, great allrounder. : 8/10
BA XR8 - Fat & Slow : 3/10
XH XR6 - 8/10
XG S - 7.5/10
F6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #74
Rodge
Banned

Quote:
I don't think it ever did cut the mustard, hence years of woeful sales results.

Even on a very tight budget with absolutly no ability to extract extra technology from Ford America or Ford Australia for the F6E and GT-E I would have thought they could have allowed more optionality in the executive model, different spoiler as previously mentioned and different leather colours as well and perhaps they should have dropped the 6/4 Brembo's to be replaced by standard brembo's to fund a genuine high end stereo system install from an aftermarket supplier such as Harmon Kardon and a wood-shop to install real burr walnut wood veneers in place of the fake plastic wood.

At least this would have given people the overall sense that they were buying something genuinly unique and special and differentiated from regular mass produced G6ET product.
I don't think FPV ever really took the luxury angle seriously and the sales reflect the very modest effort they made.

OTOH people who now own or are contemplating purcahsing a F6E or GT-E may feel this change is supportive of the resale value of their cars so this could be good for them, perhaps ?
Old 04-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #75
Pepscobra
Call me dirt... Joe Dirt

So when do these line-up changes take effect?
Still on the website.

btw, the FPV website is quite woeful.
2007 BFII FPV Cobra Ute|Boss 302|6M|#23/100
Mods so far:
Billet Products Shifter|X-Force Exhaust|Herrod Oil Breathers|Whiteline Sway Bar|Tein SuperStreets|Kings FOR-303SL Rear Springs|Melling Oil Pump|Mace Manifold Spacers|Powerbond Underdrives|Pacemaker Headers|Ballistic Cats|XFT Custom Tune @ 308.3rwkw|DBA T3 Rotors|Ferodo Pads|Goodridge Braided Lines
Mods to come:
4.11 Diff Gears|Chromoly Tailshaft
I use & recommend:
Castrol|Motorcraft|Mainlube|Penrite

Check Out My Build Thread
Pepscobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 04-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #76
barra240t
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepscobra View Post
So when do these line-up changes take effect?
Still on the website.

btw, the FPV website is quite woeful.
April 1st, who ever ordered before hand can sell you one, otherwise no more. The website changes are obviously delayed, I cannot tell you the reasoning.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #77
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by barra240t View Post
April 1st, who ever ordered before hand can sell you one, otherwise no more. The website changes are obviously delayed, I cannot tell you the reasoning.
Would anyone have them on order given the fact that 90% of them were built for Fomoco.
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #78
DanielXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP534 View Post
Every time I see photos of ^^^^ this car ^^^^ I drool all over the keyboard!!

I also saw an Edge GT-E and a Smoke GT-E in Sinclair Ford a few months back; both were very classy machines.

One day we're going to look back and think 'we never it had so good!'
Its up on Car Sales if you want to buy it:
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...k&sort=default
DanielXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #79
GTP534
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Thanks Daniel, but I have the R-Spec and so am not in the market.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM   #80
Crazy Dazz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

This has long been the problem with “luxury” models in Australia, and frankly I have never understood the GT-P & GT-E models.

Back in the day when your bog standard car came with an economy motor, 3-spd column shift, plastic floors, vinyl bench seat, skinny tyres on tiny rims, drum brakes, and no radio or even a fan. It was easy to offer an ascending level of features, performance and luxury.

Until relatively recently, Ford was trying to sell 5 different specs of the Falcon, plus 2 or 3 LWB models. Yet when you look at what the base model XT now offers, it’s hard to justify the other models. I’d like decent leather trim, but I doubt I’d pay the ECG6 price tag.

The problem is further compounded when it comes to the GT range: When you are forking out that sort of coin, you expect a certain level of trim. It’s hard to find extras worth having to make the P & E variants.

It would be different if Ford could somehow add a higher level of refinement, finish, or reliability to the prestige models, but they can’t. Not sure I have ever really understood the pitch of these models either? Sure I can understand the want of a GT that doesn’t look like a GT, but for mine the F8 and GTE never really got there. Still a bit too leery for a “gentleman’s cruiser.”
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #81
Elks
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielXR8 View Post
Its up on Car Sales if you want to buy it:
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...k&sort=default
Hahaha. I must take that down. We decided a few weeks back we are selling the c250 instead.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:14 PM   #82
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimka100
I think you are totally missing the point of a luxury car there mate. Luxury needs to come first, performance needs to come second .........
Can't understand how you can come to the conclusion from someone who actually drives, bought and owns a GT-E that they missed the point of what a luxury car is? Just think thats a little bit weird.

To you, it might not be luxurious enough .... but to some it ticks all the boxes required in the lux department and power stakes. And what is wrong with having a performance luxo barge??? After all it does start with the words 'GT' ..... the E just designates it carries more bits than the stock lowly, plain ol' GT ..... which is what it started out at. Should it lose its roots or just be renamed a G8E? Its the monarch of the brand and priced reasonably. Just a shame they don't sell in (what appears) to be sustainable numbers.

Also .... should let AMG know that they are doing it wrong!

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #83
MercurySilver
Isn't it obvious?
Donating Member1

(cant stand the panda eyes)
MercurySilver is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 04-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #84
1TUFFUTE
Banned

(LOVE the panda eyes)
1TUFFUTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 04-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #85
Elks
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimka100 View Post
Yeah no. There is no 'point' to miss. Our other car is c250 Avante Garde. It's got all the "luxury" bits including the famous 3 pointed start and about the same RRP.

There are great bits, Xenon headlamps that turn corners (they are really good) 450 w stereo, Brilliant command sat/nav lingatronic. , Leather, sunroof, etc etc etc.

But I rarely use the sunroof, I've never used the voice control stuff, the rear seats are cramped with 4 adults. Surprisingly, the Benz has more road noise than the GTE, the GTE seats are more comfortable on a long drive, something we do often, and I dislike the turbo lag. And the service costs on he Benz are very high.

Clearly the GTE has a performance advantage vs. the Benz's immediate car park / BBQ / dinner party cachet. You never have to explain a Benz. Everyone assumes its great.

Sure a C63 has the best of both worlds but its $170k not $70k. And c63 servicing is staggering. It's a brilliant car but not for the light of wallet.

Don't get m wrong the c250 is a great little car too, But I'd prefer the GTE.

So I do understand the "luxury" thing. I just no longer rate it. Gadgets wear off and amazingly quickly, Performance lasts.

Clearly I'm in the minority as C250's and C63's are selling there socks off, and GTE's aren't.

My 20c

PS. - what do you drive?
Old 05-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #86
Rodge
Banned

Elks, i've never rated the C series Merc's...had them a number of times as loaners when my Merc is being serviced...they're built in South Africa last I heard and every time i've had one as a loaner its on a completly different level to a Merc made in Germany. Fact is as we all know, you guys get taken to the cleaners by Mercedes-benz Australia, the Australian Govt, Mecedes-Benz Germany who themselves set the retail price in Australia and everyone else in between.

The disturbing thing is that where the Australasian curriencies are now against the U.K. Pound, you guys, (if your industry wasn't protected) could parallel import a new S Class Mercedes-Benz or a Jaguar XFR for almost identical money to a new GT-E.

Now I know many on this forum will say i'd still prefer the GT-E and that's fine, they're a great car despite being light on technology by 2013 standards but I'd speculate many Australians would welcome the opportunity. When its all said and done, its Australian customers who are paying for the protection accorded to the Australian motor vehicle industry.

GT-E and GT-P are $96,990 in N.Z. plus on roads, say very late $80's for a demo....value for money compared to a demo G6ET for $50K Hmmm..... They're really not selling well here because they're probably $10K over-priced IMO. That and the fact that SC FPV's drink like a fish around the city and 98 Octane is $2.35 a litre here, those things don't help either.

Last edited by Rodge; 05-04-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #87
Polyal
Virtuous Bogan (TM)
Donating Member2

FWIW I was suprised how small the C classes where inside, I am a thinish bloke although 186cm's and I found it rather uncomfortable. Id put up with it for a C63 though, but a base E class is $80k...ouch...Ill take a GTE thanks

I believe Dimka has a point though, dont worry about other brands when the Focus has more options than the top of the line Falcon.

Im hoping the next update rectifies this a little.
  • 1999 Lexus IS200 - 1G-FE Turbo 6MT
  • 1973 ZF Ford Fairlane
Polyal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #88
Pepscobra
Call me dirt... Joe Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
... dont worry about other brands when the Focus has more options than the top of the line Falcon.

Im hoping the next update rectifies this a little.
I like this statement.

It seems Ford Australia have problems adapting/incorporating the latest features of the Euro/USA Fords into the Falcon. Why is that....?
Falcon can never be accused of cutting-edge when it is always the last one to the party.

All of us who have grown up around Falcons know that its true strengths lay in its other features; durability, size, power, etc... but frankly, we are a small portion of the buying public and only update our cars every few years (I've only bought 2 new Oz Fords in the last 6 years myself).

Its the fashion-gizmo conscience buying public that FoA need to appeal to. Young families (mid 30's with 2 kids under 5) seem to overlook the Falcon when looking for a new family hack; its an outdated dinosaur to them. But to me its still the perfect car for our roads. Really, with a few well placed (and promoted) techno-gizmos, the Falcon could find itself on a lot more peoples shopping list.
2007 BFII FPV Cobra Ute|Boss 302|6M|#23/100
Mods so far:
Billet Products Shifter|X-Force Exhaust|Herrod Oil Breathers|Whiteline Sway Bar|Tein SuperStreets|Kings FOR-303SL Rear Springs|Melling Oil Pump|Mace Manifold Spacers|Powerbond Underdrives|Pacemaker Headers|Ballistic Cats|XFT Custom Tune @ 308.3rwkw|DBA T3 Rotors|Ferodo Pads|Goodridge Braided Lines
Mods to come:
4.11 Diff Gears|Chromoly Tailshaft
I use & recommend:
Castrol|Motorcraft|Mainlube|Penrite

Check Out My Build Thread
Pepscobra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 12-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #89
bobwm

Quote:
Originally Posted by barra240t View Post
Looks like it's been half updated...

When you select the FPV Showroom link at the top of the page it only shows the current models - GT, GT-P, GS, GS Ute and F6 sedan and in each 'showroom' there's no mention of the -E models or the F6 ute:

http://fpv.com.au/gt_showroom/gt
http://fpv.com.au/f6_showroom/f6

But the showroom links at the bottom of the page for GT Showroom and F6 showroom still show the -E models, but go to dead links when selected:

http://fpv.com.au/gt_showroom

http://fpv.com.au/f6_showroom

Whoops?
bobwm is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #90
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

See Octane is coming back!
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post