Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-04-2014, 05:25 PM   #781
EgoFG
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Malaysian Airways Flight 370

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8der View Post
More chance of Harold Holt swimming back to shore, than finding any part of this plane in the Indian Ocean.
Just wondering if a better comparison might be "Tank Man"

- that would please both the conspiracy theorists, and the .... (what do we call the other guys ?)
EgoFG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #782
steve.zissou
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i was talking to some one involved in the search (i wont say any more than that).

They don't believe the plane crashed where they are looking and they don't believe that the black box that will be found will be the actual black box (or it will be the box but with new info on it).

i found this surprising that even people like him were saying this (i couldn't see a tin foil hat but it could have been concealed)

i think in 50 years, people will look back and say how could you guys have been so gullible - I think most people agree that what ever happened to it, the US govt was involved - besides all the evidence (circumstantial or not), their past track record tends to indicate that something like this is not beyond them :

1. The Gulf of Tonkin Incident - yeah, didnt quite happen, but gave them a reason to kick things off in vietnam

2) Pearl Harbor: not quite a suprise attack - I wonder what would have happened to FDR if the media at the time could prove that he new they were coming and what they were going to do and didnt warn the poor guys in pearl harbour (i guess if 3000 didnt matter then, a couple of hundred on a plane wouldnt matter now)

3. Sinking of the Lusitania - I guess the 50 advertisements that germany took out in US newspapers warning that there was a war in Europe and that ships carrying arms would be targeted didnt find there way to the people in charge (or based on memos from the likes of winston church hill, they specifically sent them full of civilians and arms so they would be sunk and draw the US into the war due to civilian casualties ) - hey it was only 4 million rounds and a few tons of explosives - only 1200 sacrificed on that one to get the US into a war.

4 U.S.S. Maine Explodes - 1898, did some one leave the furnace door open and acidentaly set the ship on fire - nah, it was the spanish, lets go invade (liberate) Guam, Puerto Rico, Philippines etc

(dont forget War of 1812, Mexican-American war and even the civil war all of which were spruked on mistruths to get things going)

then you have the recent ones like WMD's in Iraq or did that have something to do with 911 - who cares.

Afghanistan, wait - of the 19 bad guys,15 were citizens of Saudi Arabia. The others were from the UAE (2), Egypt and Lebanon. yeah but bin laden was hiding there right? well, he might have been at some stage.

now where is my tin foil hat -

BTW i love Americans, greatest people in the world - Just think their political system needs a bit of fixing - then again most Americans i meet think this also
steve.zissou is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 29-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #783
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Whats the latest? They said 6-8 weeks for the Bluefin to search the area they narrowed down after the batteries went dead. So another 4 weeks yet.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #784
Windsor220
Now Fordless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post
Whats the latest? They said 6-8 weeks for the Bluefin to search the area they narrowed down after the batteries went dead. So another 4 weeks yet.
Bluefin has finished searching the area they set. Found nothing. Now they are going to search a larger area with different equipment. Air search is finished.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #785
cheap
Wirlankarra yanama

Not one miniscule piece of physical evidence, no oil slick, no flotsam, nothing.

Our military have done a great job, however I think it is time to accept that the plane isn't and never was in the Indian Ocean. The past +50 days has stunk of of incompetence and conspiracy, the stench is now overpowering.
cheap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2014, 08:11 AM   #786
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Just had to check whether I was on Australian Ford Forums or PPRUNE, otherwise known as Panic Prune.
Just checking.

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #787
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Aussie firm 'ignored' over MH370 wreckage claim

A private Australian company that believes it may have found the wreckage of MH370 has slammed official investigators for not taking its claims seriously.

Adelaide-based GeoResonance, a marine exploration company, says it has detected possible aircraft wreckage in the Bay of Bengal, 5000km from the current search area in the southern Indian Ocean.

"We're a large group of scientists, and we were being ignored, and we thought we had a moral obligation to get our findings to the authorities," the company's director, David Pope, told CNN.

GeoResonance's technology works by analysing electromagnetic fields captured by airborne multispectral images.

The technology was created to search for nuclear, biological and chemical weaponry under the ocean or beneath the earth in bunkers, Mr Pope said.

GeoResonance began its search four days after the plane went missing and sent officials initial findings on March 31, before following up with a full report on April 15.

Mr Pope said he did not want to go public with the information at first but his information was disregarded.

"The company is not declaring this is MH370, however it should be investigated," GeoResonance said in a statement.

The company reportedly has accredited representatives from the US National Transportation Safety Board, Britain's Air Accidents Investigation Branch and China's Aircraft Accident Investigation Department, among other agencies.

But the Joint Agency Coordination Centre, which is coordinating the multinational search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, has dismissed GeoResonance's claims.

"The Australian-led search is relying on information from satellite and other data to determine the missing aircraft's location," the JACC said in a statement.

"The location specified by the GeoResonance report is not within the search arc derived from this data. The joint international team is satisfied that the final resting place of the missing aircraft is in the southerly portion of the search arc."

Malaysian acting Transportation Minister Hishammuddin Hussein offered a less dismissive response when asked about the GeoResonance report at a press conference yesterday, saying that Malaysia is "working with its international partners to assess the credibility of this information."

"Need more corroboration n verification b4 we deploy assets," he said later on his Twitter account.

Weeks of air and sea searching, including a deep-sea sonar scan by an unmanned mini-submarine, have so far found no signs of the MH370 wreckage.

Australia on Monday announced an expanded search involving different technology across an area of about 56,000 square kilometres.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...wreckage-claim

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #788
steve.zissou
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

after reading this post last night i did a bit of my own investigating - basically trying to find out if there is any truth to some of the "conspiracy theories" going around regarding the plane - hey its better than spending the night watching big brother or my kitchen rules (or what ever passes for entertainment these days)

I am not going to post my findings because i will come across like a full crazy (i am only a half crazy) but if you have a few hours to kill, start at the The Carlyle Group and work back from there - very interesting. Focus on ownership, subsidiaries, customers and the products/services they offer.

its an eye opener and its all on their own websites - i guess people dont care. these guys must **** them selves laughing when its election time
steve.zissou is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #789
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

We'll they have found some poor bugger out there with his boat sinking under him so it's not a total loss.....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11245224

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe
DJR-351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 30-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #790
Kieron
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve.zissou View Post
i was talking to some one involved in the search (i wont say any more than that).

They don't believe the plane crashed where they are looking and they don't believe that the black box that will be found will be the actual black box (or it will be the box but with new info on it).

i found this surprising that even people like him were saying this (i couldn't see a tin foil hat but it could have been concealed)

i think in 50 years, people will look back and say how could you guys have been so gullible - I think most people agree that what ever happened to it, the US govt was involved
What would be the USA's motive?
Kieron is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #791
Trump
bitch lasagne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
My guess: there was someone or something on that plane USA Inc. wanted without any public scrutiny over their actions, means and methods.

Scaled Business Solutions
For Your Small Business IT Needs
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 30-04-2014, 10:17 PM   #792
XBROO
Obsessed with wheels

Quote:
They might want to stir up a war between China and Malaysia.
XBROO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:06 AM   #793
nstg8a

Quote:
Stolen Russian nuclear materials. Plane was hijacked to stop them falling into terrorists possession.
nstg8a is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-05-2014, 11:37 AM   #794
XWGT
Powered by Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstg8a View Post
Stolen Russian nuclear materials. Plane was hijacked to stop them falling into terrorists possession.
Stolen nuclear materials...........from Russia.......on a domestic airliner......via domestic security..........that has gone from Russia........south to Malaysia.....and then back north to China..........

Sure makes perfect sense...no holes in that logic
Old 01-05-2014, 12:07 PM   #795
v8der
Naturally Aspirated

There's only 1 plausible explanation left...

Aliens

1993 EBII Fairmont 4sp auto Biscayne Blue

Previous Forms of Transportation:

1978 302 V8 XC | 1982 4.1L XD | 1994 ED Fairmont | 2000 AUII XR6 | 2002 AUIII XR8 | 2003 BA XR6 } 2011 SZ Titanium Territory | 2006 BF Pursuit BOSS 290 6spd manual #57 | 2003 BA Fairmont 5.4L 4spd auto |
v8der is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 01-05-2014, 12:16 PM   #796
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by XWGT View Post
Stolen nuclear materials...........from Russia.......on a domestic airliner......via domestic security..........that has gone from Russia........south to Malaysia.....and then back north to China..........

Sure makes perfect sense...no holes in that logic
I suppose the twoofers had run out of steam from the 911 false flag BS, and now have a new pet hobby to engage their collective paranoid-schizophrenia in.
Funny thing is, push any of these idiots who like to cut and paste into something technical and their house of cards falls down.

I remember there was a website setup called "pilots for 911 truth" which was supposed to be alleged airline pilots stating that what happened on that day was not physically possible. (Have done it in a Boeing 744 sim, despite the multitude of warnings it handled it easy).
When I pushed the author of the site for his employment history I was banned from the site, and after a little research found out that there is in fact no airliner pilots on the site, in fact the founder who claims several thousand hours only has time in single and twin piston aircraft with a commercial pilots licence and an IFR rating. No one there even has an ATPL.

Now, crazies are gonna be crazy but this retard has been on CNN spreading his ill founded nonsense such as the engine part on Murray Street NYC; of which he claims to be a CFM56 from a 737, not a CF6 from a 767, as the 767 has a 2 metre diameter engine, and this was only over 1 metre. This disingenuous moron is given credibility on something that is so patently obvious to anyone who's ever been on an airplane, and yet his crap is broadcast around the world. To be perfectly honest, this fat bastard is nothing short of a terrorist sympathiser, for he is doing the terrorists work for them making Americans suspicious of their government and a conspiracy at the time.
Seriously, to stop all the conspiracy theories they should make available 24 hour reruns of star trek, doctor who and the movie weird science to keep all the pimple-laden basement-dwelling virgins off the interwebz.

Quote: