Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2017, 10:11 PM   #661
Peterwl

Default Re: US Presidential Elections - Boring or Important to Australia?

Calling a spade a spade in plain english !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6T5DEvT98

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
2002 VX II Commodore Equipe 3.8 Auto
This user likes this post:
Old 15-01-2017, 11:09 PM   #662
superyob
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterwl View Post
Calling a spade a spade in plain english !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO6T5DEvT98
Oh I love, love, love it...
Old 15-01-2017, 11:56 PM   #663
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion in recent times that extreme left wing ideology is a form of mental illness, just like Schitsofrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Asbergers Syndrome etc.
Extreme is extreme on the left and right, it's not one sided.

There are some (lots) of pretty bizarre Trump supporters out there you might notice.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Old 16-01-2017, 12:14 AM   #664
Peterwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
Extreme is extreme on the left and right, it's not one sided.

There are some (lots) of pretty bizarre Trump supporters out there you might notice.

No, that is not the case !

I have not seen any Conservative / Non leftist / ( normal ) supporters rioting, becoming deranged, attacking people for their beliefs, making up stories, creating fake news, threatening violence, calling people stupid names, living in a bubble of self denial, and maybe just simply making fools of themselves by creating "Safe Spaces" at universities.

Only people with this affliction could consider voting for Hilary Clinton, a flawed, corrupt, brain damaged, untruthful, unhealthy nasty piece of business.

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
4 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2017, 12:40 AM   #665
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:

I have not seen any Conservative / Non leftist / ( normal ) supporters rioting, becoming deranged, attacking people for their beliefs, making up stories, creating fake news, threatening violence, calling people stupid names, living in a bubble of self denial, and maybe just simply making fools of themselves by creating "Safe Spaces" at universities.

Only people with this affliction could consider voting for Hilary Clinton, a flawed, corrupt, brain damaged, untruthful, unhealthy nasty piece of business.
You forgot the sarcasm smilie
Old 16-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #666
smoo
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion in recent times that extreme left wing ideology is a form of mental illness, just like Schitsofrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Asbergers Syndrome etc.

Their symptoms seem to be getting worse, and in all places, America. Europe is terminal.

There can not be any treatment for this disorder if we do not recognize it as such.

The Muslims have achieved their wildest dreams in recent years on the back of using these leftist mentally ill western ( European ) politicians to achieve their goals.

They knew the weakness of the West and who to tie their ambitions to. Muslims are not stupid, they have 1,500 years start on us for dealing in subterfuge.

The irony of all of this is that when the Muslims fully take over their first European country, Leftist would be looked on as degenerates by them, and would be the first to have their heads hacked off.

Trump is not only the only hope America has, he maybe the only hope the world has.
Spot on. Your post reminded me of this article I read a couple of years ago from degenerate Sweden. Just another example of how far gone Sweden is and how deluded these leftists are. They are a walking contradiction. It is the only consistent trait they have. Cognitive dissonance.
Accurate opinion piece below but the article can be found on western MSM sites.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07...ade-as-racist/

The quicker the first European country falls the better. These dreaming liberals will be the first ones to be put in their place. A rich white family man being president or prime minister, or the mythical gender pay gap will be the least of their worries.

As for the election, how many out of touch celebs have put their money where their mouth is and moved out of the US (to another white majority country no less) like they said they would?!
3 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2017, 02:52 PM   #667
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:

You've got to be kidding!!!!!

Here is just one example.

Trump and the GOP for years pushed the line that Obama was a muslim and was born in Kenya and refused all evidence to the contrary.

Trump only admitted in September that he accepts Obama is a Christian of USA origin. That's over 7 years that he pushed this lie.

A very large number of Republican supporters still believe this.

Trump has time and time again lied and contradicted himself with opposing statements. If you want evidence I can give you plenty.

If you want evidence of right wing nut jobs look at Pizzagate and the nut jobs from the right spreading that stuff during the election and how it ended with a guy showing up with a gun.

As stated above the extremes of both left and right are both as bad as each other. And on each side they scream about how stupid and ignorant the opposing view is

If you want to gobble up this propaganda without questioning it then you are doing yourself no favours at all.

You guys really need a mirror... in fact you have one... Look at the lefties and then remember you are just as bad but on the other end of the spectrum. Guys like me who are pretty centrist look at both extremes with our jaws hanging open.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:04 PM   #668
Peterwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
You've got to be kidding!!!!!

Here is just one example.

Trump and the GOP for years pushed the line that Obama was a muslim and was born in Kenya and refused all evidence to the contrary.

Trump only admitted in September that he accepts Obama is a Christian of USA origin. That's over 7 years that he pushed this lie.

A very large number of Republican supporters still believe this.

Trump has time and time again lied and contradicted himself with opposing statements. If you want evidence I can give you plenty.

If you want evidence of right wing nut jobs look at Pizzagate and the nut jobs from the right spreading that stuff during the election and how it ended with a guy showing up with a gun.

As stated above the extremes of both left and right are both as bad as each other. And on each side they scream about how stupid and ignorant the opposing view is

If you want to gobble up this propaganda without questioning it then you are doing yourself no favours at all.

You guys really need a mirror... in fact you have one... Look at the lefties and then remember you are just as bad but on the other end of the spectrum. Guys like me who are pretty centrist look at both extremes with our jaws hanging open.

A Centrist ??????

Lets just debunk a few of your raves.

It was Hilary Clinton in the 2008 Democrat Primaries who first raised and questioned Obama’s birth certificate !

This is on public record, she started it and believed it at the time.

She would not get this wrong would she ?

You state the Donald trump has been pushing this for 7 years, well he only announced his presidential run 2 years ago !

As for Trump telling lies, please inform us all what they were.

I could take several pages to list the absolute lies by Hilary Clinton, even before the Congress investigative committees.

As for what large numbers of Republican voters believe, every poll in the USA did not know what they thought before November 8th, but you do.

So was it 10%, 20%, 50% of Trump voters that think Obamas birth certificate is a fake. ?

As for “Pizzagate” we do not know as the public, so YOU do not know !

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
2 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2017, 04:25 PM   #669
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Quote:
A Centrist ??????

Lets just debunk a few of your raves.

It was Hilary Clinton in the 2008 Democrat Primaries who first raised and questioned Obama’s birth certificate !

This is on public record, she started it and believed it at the time.

She would not get this wrong would she ?

You state the Donald trump has been pushing this for 7 years, well he only announced his presidential run 2 years ago !

As for Trump telling lies, please inform us all what they were.

I could take several pages to list the absolute lies by Hilary Clinton, even before the Congress investigative committees.

As for what large numbers of Republican voters believe, every poll in the USA did not know what they thought before November 8th, but you do.

So was it 10%, 20%, 50% of Trump voters that think Obamas birth certificate is a fake. ?

As for “Pizzagate” we do not know as the public, so YOU do not know !

I think you are confusing me with someone who is a supporter of Clinton. I am not.

It doesn't matter when Trump announced he was running, he still pushed that line.

As for lies, here is one for you

Trump claims Obama is the founder of ISIS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7184536.html
Old 16-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #670
Peterwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
I think you are confusing me with someone who is a supporter of Clinton. I am not.

It doesn't matter when Trump announced he was running, he still pushed that line.

As for lies, here is one for you

Trump claims Obama is the founder of ISIS.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7184536.html

This UK report is absolutely correct !

The Obama administration founded ISIS in Libya, and then organized them to destabilize Syria and start a civil war. The was a parting of the ways and then Obama funded Al Nusra, and still does.

Donald Trump has re stated this just recently again.

Obama and the EU / UN made a mess of the middle east, and Europe.

Has any journalist ever asked Obama if this is true ?

2009 FG XR6 5 Speed
3 users like this post:
Old 16-01-2017, 06:48 PM   #671
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoo View Post

As for the election, how many out of touch celebs have put their money where their mouth is and moved out of the US (to another white majority country no less) like they said they would?!
Yeah they called Trump a racist and that if he wins they will move to Canada, but not Mexico of course.

Anyway just caught wind of this. Should make the festivities even more entertaining one would think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCq2v2Qkyxs
Old 16-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #672
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
2 users like this post:
Old 17-01-2017, 11:58 AM   #673
ford71V8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post

Anyway just caught wind of this. Should make the festivities even more entertaining one would think.

Toecutter?

Old 17-01-2017, 12:18 PM   #674
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71V8 View Post
Toecutter?

hahaha made me laugh.

Remember him when you look at the night sky!
Old 17-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #675
Pis-ton broke
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoupeKing View Post

......"a wall of meat"

what, like sausages?
Old 17-01-2017, 09:43 PM   #676
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
This UK report is absolutely correct !

The Obama administration founded ISIS in Libya, and then organized them to destabilize Syria and start a civil war. The was a parting of the ways and then Obama funded Al Nusra, and still does.

Donald Trump has re stated this just recently again.

Obama and the EU / UN made a mess of the middle east, and Europe.

Has any journalist ever asked Obama if this is true ?
I have a family member who works in this field and all I can really say is stop believing what you read on the internet. ISIS/Daesh was around long before Obama ran for the presidency.

XC Cobra #181.
Old 17-01-2017, 09:48 PM   #677
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
I have a family member who works in this field and all I can really say is stop believing what you read on the internet. ISIS/Daesh was around long before Obama ran for the presidency.
Does your family member post on the net?

If not, how can he be believed ?
Old 17-01-2017, 09:53 PM   #678
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
Does your family member post on the net?

If not, how can he be believed ?
Haha touche.

It's all the blackwater guys posting...covering their tracks. :P

XC Cobra #181.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:11 AM   #679
Trump
bitch lasagne

Quote:
100% spot on. AlQaida/ISIS/Daesh/other Islamic extremists are the progeny of the Mujahadeen the US government funded and supplied weapons to, all to stop the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980's.

Add to this the fact that the US government funded the Iraqi regime in the early 1980's to counter the Iranian threat and it is plain as day where and how the Islamic extremism we have today was born.

Scaled Business Solutions
For Your Small Business IT Needs
Old 18-01-2017, 07:14 PM   #680
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Trump takes on Germany...

Trump: "There are so many Mercedes on the streets of Manhattan - Mercedes everywhere. Why no Chevrolets?"

German Vice Chancellor: "If America could make decent cars there might be a few more Chevrolets."

LOL.

XC Cobra #181.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:26 PM   #681
nstg8a

Quote:
Trump takes on Germany...

Trump: "There are so many Mercedes on the streets of Manhattan - Mercedes everywhere. Why no Chevrolets?"

German Vice Chancellor: "If America could make decent cars there might be a few more Chevrolets."

LOL.
Americans probably built a lot of those Mercedes... So is the kraut also saying the Mercedes are rubbish?
Old 19-01-2017, 12:41 PM   #682
bingoTE50
Steve

I just wish the Trumpster would get a No 1 Haircut . It would reduce his ridicule rating by half .
3 users like this post:
Old 19-01-2017, 03:55 PM   #683
mcflux
Banned
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingoTE50 View Post
I just wish the Trumpster would get a No 1 Haircut . It would reduce his ridicule rating by half .
Trimming the hair back would make his tiny hands look bigger.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:21 PM   #684
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXoArPMDIrA

I knew they would hit the ground running, didn't think they would go as high as 20%. I bet he gets rid of the 'useless' positions too. And if you don't pull your weight its BYE BYE.
Old 20-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #685
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Well the inauguration is early tomorrow. I've got in on recorder.

As I have said I doubt him quite a lot now than before but tomorrow is the day and he can do what he wants.

Unlike Obama he has no road blocks to get legislation through (unless his own party wants to make it hard) so he has no excuses.
Old 20-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #686
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Inauguration is set for 4am AEDST.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
Old 21-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #687
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day....The next four years is going to be interesting to say the least..We all hope he does a good job but he's going to learn real quick that Congress is a tough nut to crack..Popularist policies are bloody hard to actually carry out , especially when you're in as huge a debt that the US is in..
Someone else said he could be the one of the best US Presidents OR one of the absolute worst..no real in between perhaps.. I tend to agree..
My good friend in Maryland has serious reservations but is also hopeful that Trump will do the office of The President of The United States justice..
Sad to see so many protests initially though...hope it calms quickly..
I also hope that Australia , as a staunch friend of the USA is not forgotten but also deals with the USA on diplomatic , military and economic issues as a proper partner and not a lackie. We need to temper our strong alliance with common sense .That'd be good..
Cheers Rod..
Old 21-01-2017, 02:15 PM   #688
superyob
Banned

Just watched his inauguration speech and am now a 100% fan. Barry Obammy and his 'husband' did not look that happy though...
3 users like this post:
Old 21-01-2017, 04:02 PM   #689
nstg8a

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
G'day....The next four years is going to be interesting to say the least..We all hope he does a good job but he's going to learn real quick that Congress is a tough nut to crack.
Cheers Rod..
Except that unlike Obama, trump will control the congress.

Obama had to contend with a congress that was full of his opposition. And simply ****canned almost everything he tried putting through.
I believe Obama did more executive orders than any other president before him...
Old 21-01-2017, 08:47 PM   #690
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

G'day...Here's Griffith University's take on all this...
https://app.secure.griffith.edu.au/n...ian-alliances/ and the A.N.U opinions
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-1...curity/8011520 haven't bothered to read anymore yet but there could be a common thread here based on these two Uni verdicts .. As I said before though only time will really tell.. Cheers Rod..

Last edited by roddy1960; 21-01-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Closed Thread