Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-03-2007, 05:50 PM   #31
nitroman
nitroman

Good on em, it's a lot easier to sell what people want rather than what you tell them they want. I would definetly buy one instead of a front drive V6 if I was in the market for a sport/luxury asian car.At least hyundai has been listening to what people want instead of building something with unfavorable dynamics (E.G v6 fwd) and then wondering why they aren't selling many and going broke a la mitsubishi Australia.
GASGAS 400 enduro.
Honda hr192 mower
nitroman is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2007, 06:08 PM   #32
snailracing

It may be Hyundai's first PASSANGER vehicle with a V8 in it, but Hyundai have been producing a VIP Limo for the South Korean Government with a V8 in it for over 10 years!

And Mitsi have been doing the exact same thing for Japanese royal family etc.
They have never been available either new or secondhand to the general public.
snailracing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2007, 06:27 PM   #33
paulie0735
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdc351
Yes I have... have you driven a pre-VE 6cyl commodore lately?
yep, even owned a few. The old TH700 may have been agricultural in the end but it was strong, reliable and you never heard an owner complain about them the way the motoring writers did. The latest 4 speed offer that Ford would have us accept is a shocker and they know it. You only need to look around this forum. The EB 4 speed was a gem but it’s been down hill from there I’m afraid. Not saying all Ford auto’s are rubbish (check my sig) I was responding to the comment that Hyundai had committed some kind of mortal sin by fitting a trans that was inferior, I’m not arguing that point at all. But I am saying that Hyundai aren’t alone when it comes to these kinds of mistakes. Cheers!
paulie0735 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post