Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 29-11-2006, 11:36 AM   #31
Kryton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcgxl
Wasn't he ****ed off because the old guy was following too closely? Taking their liscence just saves them money because they will still drive and don't bother registering the car either.
either way, the point is: if he doesnt have a license then this shouldnt happen again.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2006, 12:28 PM   #32
robjh80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyro_02
i think the guy needs to go to angre management ;)
I think the guy should be strung up!!

Beating up old people, what a hero......what the hell is this world coming to.
I'd give him bloody anger management sessions,...... "only 1 short lesson required, absolutely guaranteed to cure!!"
robjh80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2006, 12:32 PM   #33
Tiga_EL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjh80
I think the guy should be strung up!!
I think he should be stabbed
Tiga_EL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2006, 08:54 PM   #34
T_Terror
The Guy You Love To Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by davway
either way, the point is: if he doesnt have a license then this shouldnt happen again.

Why not?

There are many situations in life where peoples patience is tested.
Ive seen people snap at the bank, at fast food places, on the phone and at their own houses.

Unfortunately driving is not the root of all evil and stopping the guy from driving will not stop him from loosing it and assaulting people.

Anyway, theres a good chance he'll get locked up as a result of this, what difference will loosing his licence make considering he'll probably have served out the suspension period by the time he gets out.
T_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-11-2006, 10:41 PM   #35
nobbystang

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Terror
Why not?
Because hopefully next time he'll hopefully think that road rage isn't worth the crime. Keeping this person behind the wheel sends the wrong message

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Terror
Unfortunately driving is not the root of all evil and stopping the guy from driving will not stop him from loosing it and assaulting people.
Anyway, theres a good chance he'll get locked up as a result of this, what difference will loosing his licence make considering he'll probably have served out the suspension period by the time he gets out.
Keeping this person behind the wheel sends the wrong message, he committed this act whilst driving and hence it was an act of road rage. Courts are too light on people as it is, and its quite possible that next time this tool will just use his car or a tyre iron on some innocent person.

Previous:
2011 SZ Territory Titanium
2008 Ford Edge AWD Limited
Silhouette BF XR6, ZF Auto
White EF GLi, XR look alike
VH Commodore
nobbystang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #36
S3SR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

there was something like that in tville i think (well on the news anyways) and the guy who did it may as well been given a slap on the wrist, rewarded $1mil and given a handshake....... it makes sence now what saw3 was all about except for the crap around it

law favours the criminal, 3 more years before it changes...trust ME, itll be like old days

2002 Ford Falcon AU S3 SR
2006 BF MKI Falcon XR6
2008 Mazda BT50 SDX
2004 BA XR8 ute
2006 AUDI A4 B7
2013 FG II XR6 Ute
2006 Ford Territory TX
2003 Ford Falcon XR8
2009 Territory Turbo Ghia

Current: 2012 Audi A4 B8 2.0T Quattro
S3SR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post