Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 12-05-2006, 08:55 PM   #31
old_mate
Smash the Boost

lucky bugger

mine jumps around like a horny bull on roids lol. Still, its worth it

1971 Fairmont Sedan

1974 SWB F100

Keyboard Warrior - A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
old_mate is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2006, 10:35 AM   #32
F6 Turbo

I'm pretty sure the manual ECU has provisions for holding out the revs more using the ISC, to help with changing gears slowly. If you change gears and the revs drop too quickly, there's alot more work for you to match revs. The manual ECU is tuned to match revs easier by not allowing as much of a drop off is revs between shifts.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-05-2006, 10:54 AM   #33
niko
likes falcon's

ye it holds them up quite abit its just nicer to drive

i wanted an every day thing, not a thrash weekend car...