Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 05-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #31
BHDOGS
Banned

Default Re: Area 51

Aliens exist just look at the alien sightings over Belgian police,military personal they even took it seriously enough to scramble fighter jets who picked it up on radar moving faster then any plane
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 05-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #32
Jastel
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has much experience with taxis and always jumps on here to explain things simply and help out the new guys in B-series and Contemporary... 

I have driven around most of what you legally can of it on the main roads, had a rental Mustang so no off road excursions.

You can see the no trespassing signs and if you look carefully antennas/cameras etc on the hilltops. It is not all fenced off as such but basically you have the road, and on one side its flat farm type land, think rocky outback cattle country and the other side is a mountain, over that is Nellis AFB, Nevade Nuclear Testing range and Groom Lake and one small bit of that area is A51. Dont go over the mountain...

The mailboxes look like any farm corner in Aust really, the road where the mailboxes were is supposedly the only vehicular access. I guess further in there are guards, they are not at the T junction.
Most workers live in Las Vegas and fly in on special white jets with a red stripe on them, they depart from a corner of the airport near the helicopter tours. In the 50's people in Las Vegas could watch the Nuclear tests from the high rise windows.

There is a town called Rachel Nevada, basically a servo and trailer park, it is in the middle of the Vegas side of the boundary. This is Hwy 375 but is called the "Extraterrestrial Highway", good for a stopover, they play up the ET thing, "Independence Day" was filmed around there as was "Paul", It is good for a stop and a beer/souvenir etc.

It is sorta like the Nullabor, long, fast, (USA remember 90-100mph out here)but boring drive normally....but who knows you may see something ....

I saw several planes flying around, only B52's, F18's, Apaches, Chinooks etc....but this not unusual in USA anywhere near a military base you can see them.

If you want the whole UFO deal go to Roswell, New Mexico.
But if you are not in a hurry it is a nice drive.
Jastel is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 05-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #33
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Not that I believe in all the alien talk in Area 51 and it's true purpose, but there are lots of unexplainable things going on there. I mean, it's a military base yet it's security level is unbelievably high and more secure than the securest base and I live where there are lots of bases.

Even how the people who work at Area 51 are transported on and off base is odd, considering it is reachable by car. Not sure how true these are, but there are reports of how family members didn't even know what their spouse did on base, the security level there and more. The location of the base is surrounded by mountains....but the security cams and armed military? I've driven near there and we turned back. We didn't want to get involved in anything going on. Or see something we weren't supposed to see.......you can't even take pics there.

Personally I think there's more to Area 51 than the public is allowed to know about and if you know too much you may not see tomorrow.......jus' sayin. But who knows.....and I'm not about to find out.
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 PM   #34
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior View Post

Forget Area 51, I want to know whether Aurora actually existed.
Ok, I can't find what you are referring to. Care to elaborate please?

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #35
NickyN
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

One thing I wanted to add about Area 51.......we got the feeling we were being watched. Yup definitely had that feeling.
NickyN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2013, 02:22 AM   #36
Madaya
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Ok, I can't find what you are referring to. Care to elaborate please?
Try...
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)"

Last edited by flappist; 09-04-2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: fixed link
Madaya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #37
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyN View Post
One thing I wanted to add about Area 51.......we got the feeling we were being watched. Yup definitely had that feeling.
From all of the youtube videos I've watched, The "Camo Dudes" have a strong presence upon the ridges maintaining line of sight with all vehicles and people approaching the boundaries at all times. And from what I've been told they also have sensors set up in the ground so they know you are coming 10 miles before you reach the restricted zone.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #38
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I've been watching alot of youtube videos about Bob Lazar. He claimed to have worked at a section of Area 51 known as S4 and saw first hand the testing of a UFO that he nicknamed "The Sport Model".
There have been a hell of alot of people saying he made it all up but I'm not so sure it's lies. To me he seems to have too much of a grasp on it all to be lying and the fact his story hasn't changed since 89 makes it all the more convincing.
Take a look at the Bob Lazar interviews on youtube.
revcore is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:10 PM   #39
2011G6E
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

One would think there's nothing unusual about "fly in fly out" workers...

Not to mention it gives you a secure way of checking who's coming and going, which at any high security installation is perfectly normal. Geez, at some gold mines in South Africa they used to (and may still do so) give all the workers dental checks and x-rays and full body searches when they finish their work period to go home for a break to make sure no one is sneaking out diamonds. You can see this being done in the beginning of the James Bond film "Diamonds Are Forever"...it wasn't just made up for the movie, it was fact.

A military outpost dealing in highly secret research and development would have to have better security than this...
2011G6E is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:21 PM   #40
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore View Post
Simply asking questions relating to Area 51 is by law safe, What isn't however is thouroughly investigating sensitive matters to the point where it entrenches on national security.
there coming to take me away he he ha ha

just like area 53

not that its so top secret whats in there
its just that I my self often forget as I don't get in there that much these days

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #41
Windsor220
Now Fordless

It would be all the experimental stuff being developed in there. Of course they wouldn't want people knowing what they are up to. Half of the UFO sightings are most likely things that have been built in places like Area51. Technology is moving fast.
Windsor220 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #42
Falcman0o7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyj View Post
aliens exist, religion is a lie, money is debt, free energy exists & the media is what the new world order say it is.

I think area 51 is just for military testing purposes. The real stuff is somewhere else.
i agree 100%!
Falcman0o7 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #43
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I some times think could be different
agree as they may be keeping big secrets but along the lines of a magician and his tricks he keeps you centred on the magic so you don't see the trick
maybe area 51 is to keep the public concentrating on it so the secrets can be hid in plain sight

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #44
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodahs View Post
I some times think could be different
agree as they may be keeping big secrets but along the lines of a magician and his tricks he keeps you centred on the magic so you don't see the trick
maybe area 51 is to keep the public concentrating on it so the secrets can be hid in plain sight
Secrets like what may be hidden in plain sight? Please elaborate as I find your view point to be one of great interest.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #45
burnz
VFII SS UTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcore View Post
Secrets like what may be hidden in plain sight? Please elaborate as I find your view point to be one of great interest.
according to men in black this is a space ship, hidden in plain sight.
burnz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
5 users like this post:
Old 08-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #46
12slotter

http://www.mufon.com/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dvPR8T1o3Dc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplDreUFcEM INTERESTING
12slotter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #47
Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Donating Member2

I am amazed that people will believe in this sort of thing yet so many deny that GOD exists. Weird...
Papa Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #48
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
I am amazed that people will believe in this sort of thing yet so many deny that GOD exists. Weird...
What about the one true God who has a whole fleet of UFOs.....kree

Last edited by flappist; 09-04-2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: seplign
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 09-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #49
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Papa Smurf..ancient people didn't have the knowledge, so anything "odd" was attributed to God.. God or Gods were aliens in ancient times...Garden of Eden was a cloning laboratory..its where we came from.."God made man in his image" Nexus magazine has often covered this story....ancient people described things in their own way...its only since Roswell that technology has taken off..coincidence ??? then , there is the theory that we are all living in a simulation, being manipulated..Professor Hogan University of Chicago..FOCUS magazine March 2013 ...
http://sciencefocus.com/issue/universe-hologram

Last edited by csv8; 09-04-2013 at 02:26 PM.
csv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #50
robbyj
Rob

"the matrix is all around us" haha, i don't quite believe that sort of stuff. They wouldn't allow such a movie to exist if it was like that ;)

As for the god debate.. unless you believe in Horus, AKA the sun.. then your religion is just a modern copy of that. Noticed a few people complaining that the "true meaning of easter has gone" well 'Easter' existed long before Christianity took it and made it their own.

It's really quite amazing when you compare Christianity to what the ancient Egyptians believed. Someone should be done for plagiarism..

If you have 25 mins to spare, this is a must watch

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Last edited by robbyj; 09-04-2013 at 05:23 PM.
robbyj is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 09-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #51
STINKY NINJA
Banned

God,aliens,people who can merge in a motor vehicle.........
It could all be just a dream
STINKY NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #52
WagonBuild
Cruisin'

Area 51, a real schrodinger's cat kind of situation in my mind. Every theory is, until proven otherwise, is a superposition of being both true and false.

A way of saying, you'll most likely never know so who gives a ****, haha!
WagonBuild is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:55 PM   #53
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8 View Post
Papa Smurf..ancient people didn't have the knowledge, so anything "odd" was attributed to God.. God or Gods were aliens in ancient times...Garden of Eden was a cloning laboratory..its where we came from.."God made man in his image" Nexus magazine has often covered this story....ancient people described things in their own way...its only since Roswell that technology has taken off..coincidence ??? then , there is the theory that we are all living in a simulation, being manipulated..Professor Hogan University of Chicago..FOCUS magazine March 2013 ...
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

RIP Bill Hicks
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #54
12slotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

RIP Bill Hicks
AND George Carlin
Old 09-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #55
12slotter

Check out this series in its 5th year now "Ancient Aliens" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcYbjHBsxRE
Old 09-04-2013, 08:04 PM   #56
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Forget Area 51...

What about the cache of WWII weapons, vehicles and Planes stored in an underground bunker in Chullora...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #57
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
Well...in the vast expanse that is the universe, its absolutely naive to think that we are the only people living here...

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 09-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #58
revcore
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
Well...in the vast expanse that is the universe, its absolutely naive to think that we are the only people living here...
Agree 100%
Old 09-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #59
Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist View Post
What about the one true God who has a whole fleet of UFOs.....kree
I love people who wish to make light of things they do not understand nor are able to comprehend something that is outside their sphere of knowledge.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #60
Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8 View Post
Wow, what a response. I get the impression that GOD frightens your conception of how we came to be? It's also nice that you are able to gather all this knowledge to strengthen your beliefs.