Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 18-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #31
EDManual
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
You're breaking my heart.

Yep, it makes me feel sick the antics the police get up to just to make a buck and make themselver feel 'above' someone else. I bet they said they could have killed someone too. Liars...
EDManual is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #32
Den76
Phantom cruiser

Was watching this show l think it was last week when that short haired officer pulled over a driver for having the child not buckled up in the back seat, apperntely not hers
Eventually she called the mother to come pick up the child, the attitude from the mother F#$k off pi$$ off, dam l remember when l was a kid if we ever swore at an officer we would of copped it.
I was thinking the officer would of loved to turn the cameras off and give them both a flogging.
Scary part about this show is that these people are allowed to breed :
Den76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #33
jcxr
Tribal Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123
Is that the show with the blond haired lady copper?
Absolute laugh. Makes me embarrassed to be an Aussie though
Yep, she works the northern area of Melbourne, has a very high hit rate, all the other members cringe when she comes on line. Bats for the other team i believe.
jcxr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #34
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

The show needs to be renamed to Bogan Patrol.

Gone are the days where you'd get a touch up if you were mouthy to plod. That turkey trying to snatch his licence back from the cop should have spent a night in the cells.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #35
Mr Hardware
Flairs - Truckers Delight

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: The excellent how to on LPG jet cleaning. 

All us in QLD watched this show last year
Old 18-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #36
snappy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcxr
Yep, she works the northern area of Melbourne, has a very high hit rate, all the other members cringe when she comes on line. Bats for the other team i believe.
Whats the hit rate. She gets hit alot ? or she hits alot ?.
She seems like a bit of a nasty one . but like mentioned before dealing with that chicks mother the other week and that little ******** that snatched his license back . She also seems like a saint not to pistol whip them both .

With that fella that did the runner in the falcon wagon . Did anyone notice the cop slam the door on his head a drop his knee on two his head a couple times while the fella's head was on the road . It looked remotely satisfying
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #37
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I just can't believe the clowns on this show. And this is only a very small percentage that police have to deal with day in and day out.
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #38
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy
Whats the hit rate. She gets hit alot ? or she hits alot ?.
She seems like a bit of a nasty one . but like mentioned before dealing with that chicks mother the other week and that little ******** that snatched his license back . She also seems like a saint not to pistol whip them both .

With that fella that did the runner in the falcon wagon . Did anyone notice the cop slam the door on his head a drop his knee on two his head a couple times while the fella's head was on the road . It looked remotely satisfying

He deserved another knee after that failed breath test.

Shows what a hard job the Police have, I wouldn't have their patience when dealing with fools. :jab:
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #39
xr8 utey
FORD DRIVERS WANTED!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hardware
All us in QLD watched this show last year
you and anna??
Old 18-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #40
divine_afg
Extreme_Custom

Watch the show last night and few of incidents were in Melb SE Princess Hwy
My Neighbourhood, it was sad to see such ...... (fill in blanks) people we share rd with.
nevertheless I LMAO it was great entertainment
divine_afg is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #41
xr8 utey
FORD DRIVERS WANTED!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappy
An that kid talking to the short hair police women . I would of loved to give that fool a right hook
the male copper was itching to let one go but for the camera :
Old 18-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #42
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

i think this show is awesome, its on my must watch list every week! was stoked to last night see 2 eps! love it when p platers get cheeky and that blonde chick goes to town on them, the mouthy fkers deserve it!

loved last night when old mate found the uncapped needle! his reaction was priceless!
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #43
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Although it is no excuse to why it happens, but it makes you understand why some times coppers may appear to have the wrong attitude to things minor, look at the f'en tools they have to deal with on a regular basis and the bu77s5it excuses they hear all the time.

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #44
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

It was uploaded onto youtube a while ago, I'm not a fan of that woman with the lesbian cut.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VicHighwayPatrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE
We get it in NZ...

I think our own Motorway Patrol show is better.
I remember not too long ago, Motorway Patrol was on Fox8 and the episode showed a police officer called to a house because the neighbour's cat was in her garage and apparently "destroyed" the wall, so the police where chasing the cat to get it out of the garage, then the owner came over and picked him up.

Then World's Wildest Police Chases came on right afterward and kicked off with the 1997 bank robbery shootout, two guys armed with AK47s in a huge standoff with police. Made NZ and Australian police shows look a bit lame haha.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 11:05 PM   #45
pottery beige
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Make Policeman's job hard... He make your day bad...
pottery beige is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #46
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

Safer communities together.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 12:05 AM   #47
tankclare
BURN RUBBER NOT OIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67-FKD
i think this show is awesome, its on my must watch list every week! was stoked to last night see 2 eps! love it when p platers get cheeky and that blonde chick goes to town on them, the mouthy fkers deserve it!

loved last night when old mate found the uncapped needle! his reaction was priceless!
I was waiting for him to start swinging.. He asked if they had uncapped needles and to be nearly pricked I would of said the same thing.

[SMOKES] FG XR6 build thread - http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?p=4795218#post4795218

tankclare is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #48
BHDOGS
Banned

I would give the police force any amount of money training or equipment they asked for having worked security i see the ******** they put up with everyday i put up with maybe 1/10th of the ******** they do and im ready to crack foul mouth ********s in the face to or shop lifting liars or drunks yelling and screaming abuse at old lady's and children because there ****ed or trying to punch your face in because they cant handle there alcohol far as im concerned give the police the powers to give people a smack around the ear now and save us all some hassles.
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #49
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I actually don't mind the show. Basically just dealing with our TMU, would love a US style cops type show to ride along with our uniform. But it would have to be edited and censored as the Australian public are not as understanding or supportive of their police.
Old 19-03-2010, 02:53 AM   #50
greenfoam
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazen
It just reminds me of how f......ed up Victoria is.

I remember watching an episode in which at midnight they had a roadworks zone of 40 on a highway of 100 zone. There was no road works at all, there was hardly any traffic that late at night and the highway was seperated by any activity with concrete barriers - so basically there should be no roadworks zone at all, but here they have a highway patrol officer sitting there in there darkness pinging people.

He got one guy for doing 110, bang on 70 over.... automatic loss of licence and the car impounded. Just disgraceful. These officers are doing the community/police relationship no good. Yet they wonder why people are losing respect for the police.
If you've had your window broken by some knob doing 110 over gravel in a roadworks before you would have very happy to see that happen it happens to me all the time, I have no respect for people that do that through roadworks
greenfoam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #51
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7UX8KASASU

Safer communities together.
An oldie, but a goodie
MAGPIE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #52
fangq

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
In some ways it is; bet thet eccent guts reilly ennuying eh? :
Not to mention the same 20 kms of motorway.

Steve :-)
fangq is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #53
GrimmReaper09

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltd
In some ways it is; bet thet eccent guts reilly ennuying eh? :
aaaahahahahaahahah yeah it dus
GrimmReaper09 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #54
chrisfpv
Browsing here and there..

Theres 2 episodes of this on right now on channel 7 for those who are interested (March 24)

1. Police vehicle spots car doing donuts and then the car speeds off once he spots the police vehicle. He darts across the wrong side of the road road into a side street trying to hide behind some vehicle but doesn't fool anyone.

19 year old in a Nissan Silvia (Spelling?) with a suspended licence for to many demerit points and driving an unregistered & unroadworthy car.

Last edited by chrisfpv; 25-03-2010 at 12:11 AM.
chrisfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2010, 12:14 AM   #55
chrisfpv

This one is pretty funny...

2. That blonde haired cop (Meagan) pulls over a car for a routine licence check about 30m from his house. The guy that's been pulled over says he doesn't have his licence on him and it's suspended for not displaying P plates.

Then this guys brother spots them and comes out from his house and talks to his brother in the car saying he is going to get in alot of crap saying that Meagan probably won't go easy on him etc until Meagan decides to run the rego of the brothers car parked in the driveway of his house.

She finds that the car in the driveway is unregistered. He doesn't know and claims it's his sisters car. He is then hit with a $500 fine.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #56
chrisfpv

3. P plater car is pulled over for doing 70km/h over (130km in a 60 zone) and is told he has to find other transport or walk home because his car is being towed under the hoon laws. With that speed he loses his licence for 12 months.

He isn't happy.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #57
chrisfpv

4. Another P plater is pulled over by police after doing 112km/h on what looked to be a freeway or highway and is booked at 62km/h over as what would probably be a 100 or 110km/h limit is a 40 or 50km/h limit due to roadworks going on.

He isn't happy at all claiming he needs his car for work and that it was a mistake, saying that it's bullsh*t.

He then proceeds to call his mum for the police officer to have a chat with and beg for him to keep his licence, but the police offer doesn't budge and that his car will be impounded for 2 days and he loses his his licence for 12 months.

Then on top of all that 3 of his tyres are bald, making his car unroadworthy!

Last edited by chrisfpv; 25-03-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #58
Airmon
King of the Fairy's.

I love the show, I knew the police had to put up with some crap but damn!
Airmon is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2010, 01:02 AM   #59
BHDOGS
Banned

Typical group of idiots of the roads and a job well done by the police hear hear cheers to them
BHDOGS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-03-2010, 01:11 AM   #60
Dave_Obsession
Resident AFF detailer

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Helpful and detailed posts on car care. 

Tonight's show was good, these people don't even know what's on the end of their nose most of the time, let alone what speed they're doing, or if their license is suspended or not.......of course they only pick out the 'good ones' for TV, but far out it's embarassing to think that these muppets are everywhere!!!

How crazy were the two brothers with the sheriff's warrants.....one brother had about 28, and the other one had 71!!!!!! Pity the officer couldn't arrest him for it......my taxes go towards paying for the sheriffs to chase these lowlifes up!!!