Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 12-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #31
RegSpec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEL
It really gets to me that only last Tuesday people managed to stop for at least 10 minutes if not most of the day because of a frigging horse race but they were not able to manage a lousy minutes silence today for something that is really important!

Lest We Forget.
Amen....the ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me :
My grandfather died in a Japanese prison camp....
So every year...on the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month I stop and remember him.

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

If you can read this message thank a teacher, If you are reading it in English of your own free will THANK A SOLDIER!

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier, not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag, and whose coffin is
draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

To all the brave men and women who have dedicated or given their lives to protecting this country and it's freedoms:

Lest we forget....
New ride....07' RSpec manual Typhoon in Winter White....factory sunroof, Premium sound, Process West intercooler, upsized tubing, valve springs, 1000cc injectors, Delphi intank pump,*modified turbo, 4" dump, 5" cat, dual 2 1/2" Xforce exhaust, Mal Wood Opt 5 clutch, Herrod shifter, Ozrace coilovers with adj. Whiteline bars, 6 spot Brembos,
Edit by Crescent Motorsport.....382rwkws @ 1150nms on E85....
RegSpec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-11-2008, 09:39 AM   #32
King Nothing
He has, the Knack..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers
Yeah, when I worked at Woolies the memo went out with the script to be read, a week or so in advance, and everything would grind to a halt at 11am. But there were always a couple of people who didn't care/understand, and would get abusive because we weren't serving.
Reminds me of when I used to work in a club. The announcement would be broadcast a couple of times informing people and ask them to not use the poker machines, then at 11am we would stop. Of course there was always the tools who kept on playing. Many of us refused to serve them for the rest of the shift and the managers usually didn't mind. A mate of mine from uni, where he worked the manager just turned the machines off! Nearly caused a riot once lol.

Workhorse, stock as a rock

2004 BA MKI Futura - Now the wife's

For Show: 18" Kaotic Shadow Chrome, King SL all round, Cadence Amp, Kenwood 12" Sub, JL Audio 5x7's, Scuff Plates, MP3 Connector

For Go: SVI LPG, K&N Filter, F6 CAI, XR6T snorkle, XR8 catback, Magnaflow metal cat, Pacemaker headers, Underdrive, Thermostat, Custom tune, DBA4000

Now with baby seat and toys

175.6 rwkw

www.bseries.com.au/King_Nothing
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post