Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #31
I FluXx I
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3
Just picked up my copy today. :

Now all I need to do is buy an Xbox 360 lol. I heard that the Elite and Halo special edition consoles are less prone to the Red Ring of Death?
not yet. But soon there installing newly designed hardware in all 360 that should fix the problem. But I think they do put extra heat sinks in now.

Performance mods: SL's(front) and leveled at the back, Front 30mm whiteline sway bar, 4" dump, 4" cat, 3.5" exhaust split to Dual 2.5" with quad tips, Plazmaman stage 1 polished intercooler and piping kit, 60lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, upgraded actuator, GFB BOV, K&N panel filter

Mods for show: 19" black Speedy Inferno rims, MTX 5x7's front and rear, 2x Kenwood 4ch amps, 3x Kenwood 10" subs, chrome fuse box cover
I FluXx I is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2007, 12:16 AM   #32
XR8-260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FluXx I
not yet. But soon there installing newly designed hardware in all 360 that should fix the problem. But I think they do put extra heat sinks in now.
Yeah, I heard that they are going to replace the current 90nm chip with the 65nm one pretty soon. Maybe I should wait until then.
XR8-260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #33
Franky
Bring back the Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3
Yeah, I heard that they are going to replace the current 90nm chip with the 65nm one pretty soon. Maybe I should wait until then.
And for the non-electrical savvy people this means?

I'll be cut as if this is the case because i payed the premium price for a Halo 3 console because I thought it was fixed in the new ones.... If it stuffs up again my next pc will be an apple and it will sit next to a ps3
Franky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2007, 06:52 PM   #34
Rodp
Regular Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky
And for the non-electrical savvy people this means?

I'll be cut as if this is the case because i payed the premium price for a Halo 3 console because I thought it was fixed in the new ones.... If it stuffs up again my next pc will be an apple and it will sit next to a ps3
Generally means less heat, less power requirements and developed properly, more speed.
Rodp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #35
ms33
Ford Hoarder

I bought the game last week, Thought the single player campaign was the best out of the three, havent really got into the multiplayer side yet, played a quick game on live last night and i thought the new version of the map "Last Post" looked great.
ms33 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 12:57 AM   #36
Bax
Projecting

Last resort??
Bax is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:58 AM   #37
ms33
Ford Hoarder

Yer that must be it, so far its the only halo 2 map ive come across.
ms33 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:32 PM   #38
tempest

dont rate the game at all (or the series at that - only the first one) single player is a lackluster affair, same old, the end of a already crappy story, short and nothing has changed (nothing that matters neway). also dont like multiplayer... just one big jump-while shooting/throwing a grenade-fest (again - nothing has changed from halo 2)
patiently waiting for cod4....
tempest is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:45 PM   #39
XR06T
13.96 @ 101.65

im lovin the multiplayer. add me and invite me to play if you like, GT: xr06t with a zero. if i can play, i will!